Search results for query: *

1. tucsoncacti

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

Ugh sorry twin peaks does fit the bill with season 3 The Return. Which IMHO is one of the best seasons in all of TV.
  2. tucsoncacti

Happy top see another freaks and geeks enthusiast. One of the greatest tragedies network executives messed up on. But I always like the imaginary thought of how Lindsay was going to navigate coming home from "math" camp
  3. tucsoncacti

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

OK I see. I am setting up my area now. I have a hitting/standing mat with a Country Club elite hitting strip. But I am clearing out the area and will probably brick it. Weather is delaying this way longer than expected.
  4. tucsoncacti

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

So I am doing the same setup as you. What was your issues on the rocks? Did you feel the may was "sliding" while swinging resulting in bad data?
  5. tucsoncacti

This time of year is when I usually return to it. Sometime around memorial day.
  6. tucsoncacti

I almost added SouthPark because of how much they have called out the BS before the BS was even there.
  7. tucsoncacti

BoB is amazing. Its Limited Series I would assume the category would be.
  8. tucsoncacti

Sopranos The Wire Freaks and Geeks Curb Your Enthusiasm Mad Men
  9. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

There are parts, but its veered away from it a bit. Still fun and very frustrating at the same time. These kids have no morals or values. Its all about win at all costs, so they DDoS attack and use cheats. But its my favorite game, been playing it since Rainbow Six 3 on the original XBOX.
  10. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

I had fun making this clip for Rainbow Six
  11. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

Someone told me to play Vampire Survivors. I never imagined a game like that capturing my time the way it did. So addicting.
  12. tucsoncacti

Wordle

Wordle 1,033 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  13. tucsoncacti

Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

I’m a lefty also. But do a lot of stuff right handed. But yeah the skytrak thing I get. I just cannot believe how much it has dropped in price.
  14. tucsoncacti

I am debating this, the R10 or skytrak. (Original version)
  15. tucsoncacti

Any R10 users

Man I am seeing the skytrack for sale also (Original One) Which now has me all confused.
  16. tucsoncacti

LB.....overall how do you like the experience with the MLM2? Thinking of picking one up to help with the Grey Bull experience.
  17. tucsoncacti

Any R10 users

Did you grab the MLM?
  18. tucsoncacti

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Man Texas hill country is so much different when it comes to golf courses.
  19. tucsoncacti

Watches

Whats on the wrist this week? Another great spring/summer watch is my Zodiac Super Sea Wolf. Although I only have one Sea Wolf, every time a see one I want to buy it.
  20. tucsoncacti

TESTERS Congrats - You Are Receiving Volvik Golf Balls

I loved the old Volvik Crystals for some reason. cant wait to see the feedback on these.
Back