Search results for query: *

1. zzyzxx33

The 7 Wood

I go Driver, 3HL, Heavenwood at my home course. I do throw in a 14* hybrid when I play a few other local courses.
  2. zzyzxx33

CONTEST 2021 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Great contest! I was lucky enough a few years ago to win a Driver! Still in the bag!
  3. zzyzxx33

Forward tees for fun

A couple of years ago I was listening to a pod cast, I can not recall who or the site, about how to learn to score well. The Pro on the pd cast said amateur golfer get really nervous when they are playing/scoring well, thus generally choke their great round away. The Pro said that he young that...
  4. zzyzxx33

Best Apple Watch GPS App?

Has anyone tried GolfPad on their watch? I use it on my iPhone and it is by far my favorite and easiest for me to use. Thanks
  5. zzyzxx33

Newport

The Santa Fe Two had even a shorter life span!
  6. zzyzxx33

Newport

Santa Fe is the Predecessor to the Newport 1.5.
  7. zzyzxx33

FS: Another UPDATE! Cameron Putter and a Few Covers

I have Scotty Cameron Mid Kombi. It is currently is 37 inches, but does not have a grip on it. I'd be happy to shorten or lengthen it. I have the bottom half from a of Scotty Cameron split, round, grip that were installed on the long and belly putters. I also have a arm lock grip.The head is 400...
  8. zzyzxx33

Newport

Some of the older Newport’s have dog ears, oil cans I believe. Wasn’t DL3 was the base for the 009?
  9. zzyzxx33

Newport

One of the many confusing things about SC putters is trying to see the difference between a Newport and a 009!
  10. zzyzxx33

FINALLY! First Hole In One!

Congratulations!
  11. zzyzxx33

EXPERIENCE Get Fit for Ben Hogan with Club Champion

All their Gear looks Awesome!
  12. zzyzxx33

Do You Recline on a Domestic Flight?

And Off my armrest!
  13. zzyzxx33

Do you have a “thought” as you putt?

I tend to flip, so i think lock the wrist and smooth threw the ball.
Back