Search results for query: *

1. zzyzxx33

FS: Another UPDATE! Cameron Putter and a Few Covers

I have Scotty Cameron Mid Kombi. It is currently is 37 inches, but does not have a grip on it. I'd be happy to shorten or lengthen it. I have the bottom half from a of Scotty Cameron split, round, grip that were installed on the long and belly putters. I also have a arm lock grip.The head is 400...
  2. zzyzxx33

FS: A Couple of Scottys, a few covers Wedge, & A Rogue Driver

1) A Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Two TeI3 that has been refinished/torched by kick Ass Clubs. I t will need to be maintained or it will rust. It is 35 inches with the original shaft. Looking for $275 TRADED! 2) A Kombi Mid/Belly that was cut down to 38 1/2 and I added a 50 gram weight in the grip...
  3. zzyzxx33

Any Good Las Vegas Golf Shops?

I'm heading to Las Vegas Sunday, 08-25-2019, and was wondering if there are any good golf shops and/or repair/putter bending shops? I have a SC Kombi Mid that I would like bend to try and make a arm lock putter, but the only shop in my area won't even try. Thanks for your time, Andrew
  4. zzyzxx33

WTB: SWAG Putter Top Line

Let me know what you have and what you are asking with or without cover. Thanks for your time, Andrew
  5. zzyzxx33

FS: Scotty Cameron Bogey Monster Cover NIB

Scotty Cameron Bogey Monster Cover NIB Looking for $145. Price included shipping within the CONUS. I will ship outside of the CONUS, but any extra shipping cost will be added. So please let me know if applies to you. Thanks for your time, Andrew
  6. zzyzxx33

FS/FT Odyssey RSX V-Ling Fang Putter 34 inches

Odyssey RSX V-Ling Fang Putter. No Cover, but the original grip. Head is in nice shape, but there are a few nicks (not down to the metal) on the shaft near the head. I tried to get pictures, but they don’t show up very well. Looking for $150. Price included shipping within the CONUS. I will...
  7. zzyzxx33

FS/FT SWAG Lincoln

I've decided to move my Swag Lincoln Cover including the $5 bill that came with it and the original bag. I opened to see if I got the Golden Ticket, took some pictures, and put it back in the bag. It's just not going to see any game time. I would trade it for a SWAG OHHH Fudge cover or $115...
  8. zzyzxx33

FS: Scotty Cameron Key Chain

Scotty Cameron Key Chain New with original box. Looking for $85 shipped within CONUS. Thanks, Andrew
  9. zzyzxx33

FS: Scotty Cameron 2013 Tavern T-shirt NOOB

Opened the bag to take the pictures. Size XXL. Looking for $75 shipped within CONUS.
  10. zzyzxx33

Players Tribune - Jack Nicklaus

Saw this on another site and it need to be shared! https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/jack-nicklaus-pga-letter-to-my-younger-self
  11. zzyzxx33

FS: Heavenwood & i25 irons

Great Big Bertha Heavenwood with an Aldila Tour Green Stiff shaft. I had the adaptor pulled from the original shaft and put on the Tour Green, so there is some discoloration on the adaptor. It will come with a generic cover. Looking for $100. Now $85 Ping i25 Yellow Dot 5 –PW and a Black Dot...
  12. zzyzxx33

FT: SWAG Honest Abe NOOB

I would lkike to trade my NOOB SWAG Honest Abe Cover for a SWAG OHHHH Fudge Cover! Thanks for your time, Andrew
  13. zzyzxx33

FS/WT Oregon Ducks Scotty Cameron Cover

I also have a Oregon Ducks Scotty Cameron Legends putter cover. Asking $225 shipped. I would be interested in trading this for the Swag OHHHH Fudge or The King Of Swag Cover.
  14. zzyzxx33

FS/Trade: 915 D4 10.5 Head Only

I have 915 D4 10.5 Head for sale. It has a smug on the crown. Asking $115 shipped. I could be open to a trade.
  15. zzyzxx33

Wtb/wtt swag ohhh fudge cover

I'm looking to buy or trade for this cover! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season! Thanks for your time, Andrew
  16. zzyzxx33

FS: Scotty Cameron Red X2

I have a 35 inch Red X2. This version of the REd X2 has the 3 red dots alignment aid. This Red X2 has been refereed to as the Law Suit putter. It has been said the See More filled suit for pattern infringement. I have not seen anything confirming that. It comes with 2 cover, one Mid Size SC and...
  17. zzyzxx33

FS: Scotty Cameron Oregon Legends

Up for sale is my Scotty Cameron Oregon Legends cover. I have never gamed it and I do not know if the person I got it from had. It looks very clean to me. Looking for $265 shipped within the CONUS. Thanks for your time, Andrew
Back