Search results for query: *

1. dvirus1023

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Being a nerd and a developer, have to go with Data Simulation.. :)
  2. dvirus1023

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Brooks finally holds on for the dub.
  3. dvirus1023

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

These events are great. Going with JB and Danny Current Driver: Srixon zx5ls Shaft: Hzrdus Black Favorite UST Shaft: Linq Blue
  4. dvirus1023

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5 – Win the Golden Ticket

Favorite companies are Srixon and Cobra, and I would use the ticket to get into either of their events. Would be amazing.
  5. dvirus1023

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 4 – Win a RevCore Golf Bag

Currently using a Srixon stand bag. Would prefer the Black/Gray.
  6. dvirus1023

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1 – Win a Cobra AeroJet Driver

Would replace a Srixon zx5, would try the Aerojet LS
  7. dvirus1023

CONTEST Win a Trip, Fitting and More with Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Entered, this is the event that I always hope to be selected for, the information gathered would be so amazing.
  8. dvirus1023

CONTEST Win the First Class Travel Cover from CaddyDaddy

Black for sure. Would be perfect replacement for my old bagboy cover.
  9. dvirus1023

EXPERIENCE 2023 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

This would be an absolutely amazing birthday present. First experience ever on my birthday weekend. Fingers crossed.
  10. dvirus1023

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: UST Mamiya Prototype Shafts

I have always wanted to try out Recoils, especially after last year and having elbow and wrist problems. This would be amazing to test. 120 Gram X flex would be perfect and be a direct replacement to the 120 modus I have in my Srixon Z765's currently.
  11. dvirus1023

Does a THP Experience Bring Change?

I have always wanted to practice more, and improve areas of the game, but going to an experience would put that into overdrive to not embarrass myself in front of a bunch of people I never met before haha. Would really motivate to get a good practice schedule down.
  12. dvirus1023

Srixon ZX Mk II Drivers, Fairways and Hybrids

Got my ZX 5LS, 3w and 5w yesterday. Surprise sunday delivery. Cannot wait to hit them, although Srixon installed the wrong shaft into the 3w and 5w, I ordered them with the stock Hzrdus Red as they were mid flight, but they built them with the Black like the driver. Going to roll with it I guess...
  13. dvirus1023

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Middle of February and the itch is starting back up. Bowling season winding down and golf is coming up. Excited for the Golf dome in our area to be back operational, need to knock some rust off.
  14. dvirus1023

Srixon ZX Mk II Drivers, Fairways and Hybrids

Waiting for my ZX5 LS, 3W and 5W to come in, ordered last week. Super excited to hit them, been awhile since I refreshed the top of my bag.
  15. dvirus1023

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: SuperSpeed Golf

1. Are you able to go through the training beginning immediately? Yes, I am just starting my break out of winter process to get my swing ready for new year. 2. What is your driver swing speed currently? Hovers between 110-115 3. Have you tried speed training before? I have not, but have been...
  16. dvirus1023

CONTEST Win a Trip and Fitting - Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Entered, This is one of the events I always wish I got picked for, just the experience of this fitting and knowledge learned would be game changing.
Back