Search results for query: *

1. dvirus1023

2022 Srixon Release?

With Srixon discounting their ZX wood line, has any information been leaked or released about a new line coming out?
  2. dvirus1023

FS - Arccos Caddie stat tracking sensors.

I have a set of Arccos Caddie sensors, including version 2 of the putter sensor. They have been used for 1 season, 1 sensor has never been used. Looking for $150. Here is the product page if your interested in features. https://www.arccosgolf.com/products/arccos-caddie-smart-sensors Sent...
  3. dvirus1023

New ball for the year.

Want to switch things up and play a new ball this season. I like to play equipment that not every Joe plays. For the past 2 years I have played both the srixon zstar xv and the vice pro plus. Any thoughts on a ball to play this year? I hit the ball long, so not too concerned about distance...
  4. dvirus1023

WTB - Exotics EX10 Beta Headcover

Just picked up an exotics EX10 beta 3 wood on the bay, and it does not include headcover. Wondering if any THPer's have one laying around they do not want. Or if they make them, a THP headcover :). Thanks Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  5. dvirus1023

FS/FT - Diamana 'ahina 70x, Dynamic Gold S300 5-PW

I have a couple of items that have been sitting around a bit and figured it was time to move them. Diamana 'ahina 70 x5ct x-flex 33.75 measured tip to end of grip New Lamkin Utx cord midsize, only like 6 rounds on it. Cobra adapter Would like to trade. Possibly a 3/4 Hybrid, or 3 wood. If I...
  6. dvirus1023

Shaft has no airhole

Hey guys, I just purchased a Diamana 'ahina shaft. I went to install an adapter on it when low and behold, it has no airhole, it is blunt on the tip. So as you can imagine the adapter pops right off because the air cannot escape. Is this normal for Diamana shafts, and if so how do you install...
  7. dvirus1023

Legends Resort in Myrtle beach

Guys, I am taking a vacation here next month, and being who I am, I like to know everything I can about where I am going and what I'm doing. Does anyone here have any experience or thoughts on this resort and its courses? http://legendsgolf.com/ Thanks! D
  8. dvirus1023

First ever Iron Fitting

I have been using the same set of Taylormade r7 irons for about 10 years now and decided it was time to get properly fitted and upgrade the sticks. So today I had an iron fitting on a trackman at a local fitter. I was specifically looking at Srixon as I can get a decent deal on them. Began the...
  9. dvirus1023

Hello from Buffalo!!

Hello everyone. Checking in from Buffalo where we are hitting balls into a wall in a dome dreaming of hitting off of grass. Looking forward to hanging out in the forums while I wait. Planing a big progression year with new irons and a big golf trip. Want to whittle down my (unofficial)...
Back