Search results for query: *

1. Thinnedit84

FS - Steelhead XR, G400 fwy

Cleaning out some clubs that aren’t getting used currently. Up for sale is .......... 1- Steelhead XR 4+ fairway wood. Head only. Asking $100 obo Next up is a G400 5 wood. Alta shaft, stiff flex standard length. Only gamed a few times. Included with it will be a brand new ping adapter. Asking...
  2. Thinnedit84

AMT shafts

Anyone know where to find single TT AMT red or black shafts? Looking to experiment with some long irons I have hanging around Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Thinnedit84

WTB Ping G400 RH 3 wood

Looking for a g400 3 wood or possibly a 5 wood. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Thinnedit84

Wtb atmos red or tour ad di

Looking for a atmos red or tour ad di. Stiff flex. Titleist tip would be awesome, but doesn't matter. 60-70 gram range Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Thinnedit84

Fs Cure CX3 33" putter

Cure cx3 mallet putter. Basically new it's been gamed twice. 33" black PVD shaft. 2 headcovers included, the stock white one and a limited whale headcover. Asking $300. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Thinnedit84

Golf Widow

How many of you know this term way to well? We all love and care for our significant others, but how many times has golf taken the front seat? I was in a previous long term relationship and for a solid 5 years of it played golf In some form or fashion every day somehow. I played at work, played...
  7. Thinnedit84

Scotty restoration and customization

I have a studio select fastback that has seen better days in the looks department. Few dents and dings, the paintfill is falling out needs reshaft etc. I can do the reshaft and paint fill myself with no issues, but more or less don't want to. I'm looking to send it to a shop and have 2 sight...
  8. Thinnedit84

WTB titleist 915 9gram weight.

Looking for a 9 gram weight for a titleist 915 d2. Somehow I misplaced mine during my tinkering with shafts. Figured I'd try here first. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Thinnedit84

Simulator or putting green?

If you could have one, what would you choose and why? Putting green or golf simulator? I would pick a putting green and I would put it outdoors. To me having a sharp short game makes all the difference in being able to shoot low scores. Having it outdoors would also allow room for work to be...
  10. Thinnedit84

Let's welcome new member.....

My buddy Hookem16 joined yesterday. He's a NOVA resident so Virginia watch out. Played a lot of golf with this guy during my years living there. He's a good man. Let's give him a warm welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Thinnedit84

Nippon ns pro modus 105

Looking into getting a new set of irons and was planning on going with the Nippon modus 3 105 shafts. Was looking for any feedback on them. I currently am playing a set of i15's with zz65 installed. Bit of background on my swing and ball flight. I tend to swing a hair flat, always have always...
Back