Search results for query: *

1. WeAreAllUnique

Just completely losing your swing

When things go bad I do nothing different. I keep playing and usually it comes back. For my entire life I have played basketball and am an outside shooter. There was a time when I felt like I was Steph Curry before there was a Steph Curry. But even with shooting I would have bad stretches. A...
  2. WeAreAllUnique

How did you build your WITB?

I actually put together my bag based on my most favorite experiences in golf. I have tried so many different types of clubs. So when I out it together I just pieced together what I liked best. I retesting thing is that everything I like is Ping. I have Ping Sing irons white fit 3-SW. Ping Zing...
  3. WeAreAllUnique

Have you ever gone back to an old club?

Ping B60 putter. I alternate sometimes between that and my Ping Pal 6 putter in becu. Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  4. WeAreAllUnique

Swing Shaming / Ridicule

It seems that the entire golf industry swing shames us all. No one swing is good enough anymore. Every swing has to be analyzed. Every swing needs to improve. No one is happy with what they are doing. I don't understand it. And what is this perfect swing we all should strive for? Has anyone seen...
  5. WeAreAllUnique

Do you like wearing a golf glove?

I wish I could play without a glove. But my hands sweat and they are very soft. So not wearing a glove would rip my left hand pretty good. I would love to go Freddie Couples though and not wear anything on my hands. Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  6. WeAreAllUnique

Do You Actually Work on Your Putting?

I work on my putting every morning. It is a part of my morning routine and has been for some years now. Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  7. WeAreAllUnique

Do You "Play it Forward?"

I play forward tees out of respect for my playing partners and the people behind me. It keeps the pace of play up for me which is a win for everyone. Of I were good enough to where I need off didn't matter much I would play back maybe. But, I'm not that good and I don't hit the ball that far...
  8. WeAreAllUnique

Long Layoff: Rusty or Back in Action?

Finally was able to go out and play 9 holes. Didn't really know what to expect. Shot a 33 on a par 28. It was very soggy and windy out. So it was hard to determine the status of my game. Short game was on though. Several chips just inches from the flag to save par. Sent from my moto g(7) power...
  9. WeAreAllUnique

How many of the 14 do you use

I like to use all of the clubs in my bag if possible. I love swinging them all and I don't shy away from any of my clubs even if I'm not hitting some of them well. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  10. WeAreAllUnique

Hybrid vs fairway wood.

I play two fairway woods a 3 and 5. No Hy rids. I hit my fairway woods higher and a lot straighter. For some reason the 5 wood has always been golden for me. I can hit that club off the tee, from the fairway, the rough, just about from anywhere. And I hit it dead straight and high. Love that...
  11. WeAreAllUnique

Why does everyone want to change my swing?

That was my problem. I got into the game because a buddy of mine, who played ever since he was in grade school, introduced me to golf. He has a sweet looking swing and shoots in the 90s. The first time he took me out to the golf course was an interesting experience. No driving range prior to...
  12. WeAreAllUnique

The Ping Eye 2+ set is my second favorite set of irons. Those are legendary. Awesome pick up for you. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  13. WeAreAllUnique

Long Layoff: Rusty or Back in Action?

I can't wait to go out for the first time this year. I have hit balls a few times over winter. I've been practicing with a 2 iron that I got at Goodwill for $2. I figure if I can hit this thing that I should be able to hit any club in my bag really well. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  14. WeAreAllUnique

You should try them. It can be very rewarding if you do like them. It's one of the great things about this game, you can customize your whole bag however you like. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  15. WeAreAllUnique

I play Ping Zing irons from the early 90s. I have a set of blonde maple laminate Ping Zing woods (driver, 3 wood, and 5 wood) from the same time period. The irons are super forgiving. I can't explain how easy they are to hit great shots with. The woods aren't the easiest to hit but they are...
  16. WeAreAllUnique

What I find interesting is the advice that they give. It sounds like a collection of greatest hits of golf myths that they have regurgitated. Like, keep my left arm straight. I hear that one all the time. Everyone wants to change my grip. They tell me I should have a stronger grip if I want to...
  17. WeAreAllUnique

Thanks. I don't see anything wrong with it either. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  18. WeAreAllUnique

Putter Feel

I have a Ping B60 putter and it is my all-time favorite. I love the way it looks and feels. Both are important. I don't like putters with inserts. But I need a target line on the putter. The B60 checks all boxes for me. I have had the becu and stainless steel models. But I prefer the stainless...
  19. WeAreAllUnique

Popeye's chicken sandwich VS Chick Fil A's

Popeyes sandwich is better. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  20. WeAreAllUnique

Iron Swing - How Much Effort?

I can see that. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Back