Search results for query: *

1. Boder

Golf Advisor’s Top 50

I know what you are thinking, another best course list. I like this one a little more then Golf Digest because this one takes into account actual reviews from people not so called course architectural experts. Would love to hear what everyone else has to say. Recognize any of these courses...
  2. Boder

Boder’s Pay It Forward GPS contest

I was the lucky winner of an awesome and generous contest hosted by @donny475 here. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/taylormade-rocketballz-3-wood-and-a-rocketballz-3-hybrid.8910830/ The 3wood and 3hybrid are at their new home now with a friend of mine whom just...
  3. Boder

Let’s see those pumpkins

I was carving pumpkins with the family tonight and after I finished my masterpiece I knew I had to share it with you guys. So here it is. Would love to see what creations you guys and gals came up with.
  4. Boder

Unsolicited swing advice

So stop me if you have heard this one before, but I received some unsolicited swing advice at the range the other day. I was doing some random practice with driver, hybrid, 7i, Pw. During a water break the guy in the stall next to me says “man you are a wild man with that driver!” Me: in my...
  5. Boder

Guess the score win a prize

Hey guys. @mielke101 and I are down in Fairfield Glade Tennessee on a little guys golf trip. So far we have 45 holes under our belts and decided to do a contest for our last 18 holes. So here is what we are thinking. We need you to guess our combined total score for our last 18 holes. Tie...
  6. Boder

Allow myself, to introduce myself

No that's not a typo. Just a line from the movie Austin Powers. I am a 31 year old father of two from northern Illinois. Originally from Wisconsin and my heart is still there but Illinois is home for the foreseeable future. I used to play a lot more golf but having kids tends to have an...
Back