Search results for query: *

1. Nerdy

CONTEST Data Simulation WWG Championship @Briggs Ranch Contest

The inaugural WorldWide Golf Championship is heading to Briggs Ranch next week. We at Data Simulation wanted show our appreciation, and have a fun contest for those that will be following along. This will be open to all Albatross Club Members Entries will be locked on Friday 4/19 @8am EST The...
  2. Nerdy

Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

New series coming next week on Amazon. Based off of a really popular (my favorite) video game.
  3. Nerdy

Might be time to upgrade

Out here with @That post and @Golfers Anonymous with their fancy Motocaddy and BagBoy Nitro and I’m rocking this sweet thing from probably 1992
  4. Nerdy

Starburst

Of the 4 "original flavor" Starburst, which color/flavor is your favorite?
  5. Nerdy

How many pillows?

Not the decorative ones that wives have to have, but actual pillows. When you go to sleep how many pillows are you using?
  6. Nerdy

Do you Yoga?

Didn't see a recent thread on it so figured I'd start a new one. My wife started doing Yoga a couple months ago here at home and I'll occasionally partake in the easy stuff. I find it really relaxes me and I've debated on making it a more consistent thing.
  7. Nerdy

Buying a jersey

Having a discussion with some friends recently about which jersey to buy. You only get 1. Is it the hall of famer from years ago or the new star rookie?
  8. Nerdy

Favorite K-Cups

We finally purchased our first Keurig earlier this week. What are your go to K-Cups THP?
  9. Nerdy

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2023

Didn't see one out there yet. A few stores started their early Black Friday deals today. What are you looking for this year? What deals are out there?
  10. Nerdy

Is jelly a condiment?

Settle a debate THP
  11. Nerdy

Cobra Aerojet vs Forged Tec - The One Length Showdown

Let’s have a battle of the OL offerings shall we? In this thread we can compare and contrast the two offerings from Cobra in the One Length segment. I have been using the Aerojet for almost all of 2023, but will be putting the Forged Tec through its paces to see how it stacks up.
  12. Nerdy

Tobacco Road 10/4. One Spot Open

Hey THP @BigDill @Browndog and myself are playing a pre-Morgan Cup round at TR on Weds 10/4 @9:20 Would love if a THPer could fill the last spot.
  13. Nerdy

CONTEST What we will score at the Member/Guest?

Hey THP @OhioGolfer was nice enough to invite me to play in his Member/Guest this year so I thought why not bring you guys in as we try and win this thing We are playing at Urbana Country Club outside of Columbus, OH and it kicks off Thursday with a practice round followed by five 9 hole...
  14. Nerdy

New course etiquette

When you are playing a course for the first time and your partner has played it before do you expect them to share course knowledge or is it on yourself to look beforehand? I don't mean obvious stuff like water or sand but things like a certain fairway ends at 220 or this hole has a split...
  15. Nerdy

How long have you suffered?

Talking to a friend of mine about the Nuggets winning a championship and how long their fans had to wait vs Vegas winning so quickly and it made me think. When was the last time a team you root for won a championship? How long have you suffered?
  16. Nerdy

Leon’s Garage. Local establishment. What’s your order?

Out to a romantic anniversary dinner with the wife. What are you ordering?
  17. Nerdy

Nerdy's Morgan Cup Journey

The Morgan Cup. Still pretty surreal that I will be placing an order in a few weeks and playing in this amazing event come October. Incredible is the word that keeps coming to my mind. Among several others We just got back from our family vacation so I wanted to sit down and write something...
  18. Nerdy

What's your order? Chuy's Tex-Mex

Trying out a new place tonight. What are you ordering?
  19. Nerdy

Leaf Blower or Rake?

Which do you use?
  20. Nerdy

Those weird golf holes

One of my local courses has a par 5 with what can only be described as a weird tee shot. This tree is right in the middle of the fairway about 225 out from our normal tees. It's kind of become the signature hole so I don't see them removing it anytime soon but it's incredibly annoying...
Back