Search results for query: *

1. Moneyline

For Sale Shot Scope X5 Stealth Black GPS Watch

Hi Everyone, Decided to sell this X5 because I received a Garmin watch for a birthday gift recently. No issues with this watch and works well with all tags in great condition.The watch has been reset back to factory settings already. Asking for $180 shipped for AC members. Zelle preferred if...
  2. Moneyline

Do you have to take a divot?

Hello Everyone, Just wondering everyone’s thoughts, do you have to take divots to be a good player, (or considered a solid ball striker in general?) At least with the clubs such as irons or whatever clubs that is suppose take some sort of divots for optimal results to have a chance to really...
  3. Moneyline

Does this driver head looked cracked?

Hello Everyone, I wanted to ask for some feedback on my current driver to see if it looks cracked to you and possibly some suggestions? I have very little knowledge about clubs and quite honestly I’ve never seen a cracked club head before. In my mind I pictured it more noticeable like when I...
  4. Moneyline

Lessons help please..

Hello Everyone, I’m not sure if I’ve posted this topic in the correct area if not I apologize in advance. I wanted to reach out for some help and advice in regards to taking lessons. I’m fairly new to THP and read a lot more than posting. Also pretty new to this game, I’ve been playing for...
  5. Moneyline

Hello - Another Newbie Here

Hello All- I'm another newbie to the game and wanted to say hi to everyone! I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong section. I picked up golf about a year ago and have been lurking around reading a lot of threads but decided to create an account last month to join this great...
Back