Search results for query: *

1. DejaGolf

Can you ID this iron?

I'm stuck. I can't find any info on this Palmer iron. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
  2. DejaGolf

WTB: Ping G25 irons

Looking for Ping G25 irons, black dot, graphite shafts (prefer Reg, stiff ok) Thanks! Tim
  3. DejaGolf

Installing grips -- strange problem

I've installed dozens of grips. I'm not a pro. The shaft: Apex Edge regular flex graphite shafts (on Hogan 2002 Apex Edge irons). From all I can research, these shafts are .600. Note that the top 3 or 4 inches of shaft is different than the rest. It is not shiny, but matte. Hard to get the...
  4. DejaGolf

WTB: Mizuno MX-200 IRONS

Looking for a clean set of MX-200 irons (4-PW or GW) with graphite or regular steel shafts. If you want to trade, I have some older Hogan sets (Apex Edge 2001 and 2006, Apex Plus, Apex Edge Pro, Ping Eye 2, Tommy Armour 845s, Haig Ultras, and others) as well as some vintage putters (Pings...
  5. DejaGolf

Hogan Irons....expert needed for forging info

I keep hearing that Hogan clubs after 2002 or 2003 (no one seems to know) are junk because the different forging location and steel change. Does anyone know the truth, the exact dates, or even the last models that are "good" and the beginning of models that are deemed "bad"? I have hit...
  6. DejaGolf

WTB - Ping Eye 2 L Wedge Green Dot

Looking to buy a Ping Eye 2 L Wedge Green Dot (2 - 2.5 upright). My set is from 1984 (Karsten Manufacturing stamp line upside down, no patent number), but I'll consider later models, if they are 61-degrees of loft. I think Gorge version is 60-degrees---if not, I'll consider.
  7. DejaGolf

Drills to cure hitting fat chips and pitches

I hit too many chips and pitches fat. I mean, really fat. Otherwise, I hit (about 40%) of them perfectly with excellent distance. I need a focus. According to the many videos I've seen, the causes are--lowering the right shoulder, hitting with the right hand, too steep a back- and downswing...
  8. DejaGolf

New to the boards here, old everywhere else. Before I registered, I read through some threads and was very impressed by the content and the people. I'm retired and I'm a gamer, writer, and a member of the Earth Invaders (a club I formed based on how I play golf). I look forward to meeting...
Back