Search results for query: *

1. Bernoulli

Taco Bell Sued For False Advertising

Taco Bell has been sued for false advertising regarding the amount of beef that is in their Crunchwrap and Mexican Pizza. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna97589
  2. Bernoulli

Tour Event Corales Puntacana Championship

The opposite field event to the Match Play. In his 338th start on the PGA Tour, Ricky Barnes is two shots off the lead entering the final round. He has yet to win on tour and I follow his progress in each event that he plays. I’m hoping that he he is able to finally win a Tour event tomorrow...
  3. Bernoulli

Bernoulli's Odyssey to the Morgan Cup

began on November 7, 2019 when I was selected to join @Canadan and @OITW on Team Hackers for the 2020 Morgan Cup which would be scheduled for Sand Hollow in Utah in May. @HarlettoScara was also initially selected for Team Hackers in 2020. Ultimately, because of the pandemic, the MC was held...
  4. Bernoulli

20,000 Thanks THP

Saw this number this morning: Messages 19,999. So, this makes 20,000. I am not looking for any accolades or congratulations. Rather, I'm doing this to thank the forum and its members. I am so happy that I stumbled upon this place via a search for reviews of the Callaway Epic Driver. It...
  5. Bernoulli

Texas Pete Hot Sauce Lawsuit

The makers of Texas Pete Hot Sauce are being sued by a consumer on the grounds that the product is not made in Texas. Alleged false advertising. Here’s a link for those interested...
  6. Bernoulli

The Road To 9 Million.

Riding the wave of engagement on the forum driven by the quest for 8 Million posts, it is only fitting that we set the next goal of 9 Million posts. And we will get there sooner rather than later. Besides we can’t allow the Spork-O-Meter (TM) to fade away into obscurity. We need to keep...
  7. Bernoulli

Lessons or Not

Looking for advice. I’m 59 and I have been playing golf since 1972. Forever, I have been plagued by an over the top issue. My current index is 11.5 and that’s close to the lowest it’s ever been. Putting is the strongest part of my game. When I’m putting well, I can shoot in the low 80s...
  8. Bernoulli

Close But No Ace

Nearly ended my current 51 year streak without a hole in one last night. Hit a 9 iron on a hole playing about 126 yards. Ball ended up 2 inches directly behind the hole. Have been playing since 1972 and that's the closest I've ever come.
  9. Bernoulli

5 Years, 15,000 Posts

Next week (March 22nd) will mark my fifth anniversary of being a member of THP. This is also my 15,000th post as a member of THP. I never imagined that I would ever reach either number when I joined the forum. It’s been an interesting journey here. I can remember the fear that I had that no...
  10. Bernoulli

Yoga for Golf

As I’m entering my offseason here, I’m beginning to formulate my fitness and practice routines for the upcoming months. One thing that has always interested me is Yoga and golf specific yoga. Does anyone have a specific program they follow or like? If so, has anyone seen specific improvement...
  11. Bernoulli

Dream Foursome Diary

Since it's been nearly three weeks since I was chosen for this awesome Experience, I thought I'd start a diary to document my journey to PGA National in November. I never expected to be chosen and was shocked when I found out. I am so happy that the two THPers, I selected for my foursome...
  12. Bernoulli

Post # 10000

I joined THP in March of 2017. This is now post 10,000. That’s nuts! I came looking for a review of the Epic Driver and I stuck around. I never hit the Epic but I’m still here. I want to thank everyone here for making the forum a place where I feel welcome every day. I have been playing...
  13. Bernoulli

Four Years Ago

On March 22, 2017, I joined THP. I came across the forum while searching for reviews on the Callaway Epic Driver. I like what I saw and joined, become involved very slowly over the next two years. Now, I'm very close to post # 10,000 on the forum. It's been an interesting time here for me...
  14. Bernoulli

Time to Begin Lessons

Now that it is 2021, I have decided this year that I am going to seek out professional assistance for my swing. I have only had two lessons in the 48 years that I have been playing. The last was in 2002. I have always had an Over the Top tendency that I learned to play as a controlled fade. I...
  15. Bernoulli

Jupiter and Saturn Great Conjunction

On and around December 21, the planets Jupiter and Saturn will have something known as a great conjunction. It has to do with how close together they will appear in the sky. In about 10 days, they will be so close together in the sky that it will appear to be a double planet. The last time...
  16. Bernoulli

Pain Relieving Rubs, Creams, Lotions etc.

I have a shoulder impingement. It doesn’t affect me playing golf but I experience pain and discomfort after sleeping on the affected side or when I try to reach behind me with that arm or when I try to raise my arm over my head. In addition to doing some pt exercises for my shoulder I am trying...
  17. Bernoulli

Passion in Professional Golf, Where Do You Draw the Line?

There was some debate brewing today in the Workday Charity Open thread about Joh Rahm's on course conduct. Rahm is referred to as one who has a fiery temper and has passion. Is his on course behavior acceptable in professional golf?
  18. Bernoulli

How Long Have You Been Playing Without Making a Hole In One

A recent thread (again congrats to Space Bandido) about a lucky THPer making his first hole in one has me thinking about those of us who have not been so lucky to even be able to write a "1" down on the scorecard. I got me thinking about how long some of us have been playing this game without...
  19. Bernoulli

Schwab Cup

Exciting finish in Schwab Cup final. On 3rd playoff hole Jeff Maggert holed a wedge for an eagle 2. Maggert beat Goosen. Maggert’s victory gives Scott McCarron the Schwab Cup year long title. Goosen would have won season title with a victory today.
  20. Bernoulli

CBS adds Davis Love III to its broadcast team

CBS Sports has announced that Davis Love III will be joining its golf broadcast team. Interesting, with the departures of McCord and Kostis. I don't know what to make of this as I haven't seen / heard DL III in a commentator role. One thing though is he may have more insight as to the current...
Back