Search results for query: *

1. Josh_Ross

FS: Callaway Razr Fit 3 Wood

Hey all. I am selling a Callaway RAZR Fit 3 wood in great condition. This club has the stock shaft in it and it is stiff flex. Along with the club I will include the wrench and the headcover. I'm asking $100 shipped. They are on sale for $150 new at Golfsmith still if I remember right. You'll...
  2. Josh_Ross

FS; True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 Iron Shafts

Hey everyone. I am selling my brand new set of iron shafts. These are the S400 Tour Issue shafts, and are the .355 taper tip. These shafts are pretty popular on Tour and Webb Simpson used them to win the US Open. This bag was opened for the sole purpose of taking pictures for this thread. The...
  3. Josh_Ross

WTB: 15° - 17° Fairway Wood

Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a stiff shaft fairway wood between 15° and 17°. I have a TaylorMade V Steel 4 wood which is 16.5° but it has broken. This is awful because I have 4 tournaments lined up over the next month, and I use my fairway wood a lot off the tee. Sadly I can't fix it and...
  4. Josh_Ross

Black Widow Shirt Design Contest!!

Hey everyone! I've designed a shirt for Black Widow, and I need your help to win! THP has always rallied for me before, so I know I can count on you guys again. The deadline is Thursday at 4:00 PM central time. I really appreciate any help you guys can give me! Thanks! Also, don't mention my...
  5. Josh_Ross

FS: Cleveland Mashie M2 - 59X

Hey everyone! I have a Cleveland Mashie M2 for sale, and it has very little use to it. The club has the Miyazaki 59X shaft in it, and has the stock grip which has barely been used. I'd say there is less than 50 shots total on this club. The headcover is also included. I'm looking for a Ping...
  6. Josh_Ross

Black Widow Grip Design Contest

Hey everyone! My friend is a finalist for this contest, and he needs your help! He is design #2, and there are only 2 hours left to vote! Please help him! https://www.facebook.com/questions/318142568227762/?qa_ref=qd.Chat
  7. Josh_Ross

WTB/WTT - R9 SuperTri

Hey everyone, I currently game the original R9, and I'm looking to trade or get a good deal for a 9.5 SuperTri. Shaft doesn't matter, as I have one to go in it. If you have this driver and want the R9 or can sell for a low rate, let me know! The original R9 will come with the stock, stiff shaft...
  8. Josh_Ross

Another Bag Help Question

Ok everyone, I have a dilemma right now. I am in dire need of a new golf bag, as mine is getting aggravating. I have been looking heavily into the new Ogio Grom, because of the 14-way top. I just found out that the dividers aren't full length though. I need a bag that I can get my clubs in and...
  9. Josh_Ross

GolfTEC August Newsletter Interview w/ JB

On my phone and search isn't returning this topic. I hope there isn't a thread already. I got an email from GolfTEC and it has an interesting interview in it. Take a look. http://golftec.com/newsletter/august11/page4.html Tappin' away from my DROIDX.
  10. Josh_Ross

My Experience at The 93rd PGA Championship at Atlanta Athletic Club

Hey everyone. As you may or may not know, I will be a volunteering at this year's tournament. I kind of came along the opportunity in a funny way. While watching my favorite TV show "Chuck" my mom decides to come in and change the channel right in the middle of the important part. I guess my...
  11. Josh_Ross

TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Ghost

So I was browsing the web, and found this. According to the description, these are used SuperTri drivers that have been refurbished with white paint. I know of a lot of people who wanted R11 drivers, but the spin rate was too low for them. Here is an alternative. I think they look pretty cool...
  12. Josh_Ross

FS: Ashworth Cardiff Shoes - Size 13

As much as I hate selling something I've won, I have no other choice. A few weeks ago, I won a contest on Facebook for Ashworth shoes. These shoes are something like the Ecco brand, and they are spikeless. I was excited to get these in, and I absolutely love the look of them. I asked to get a 13...
  13. Josh_Ross

Swing Help

Hey. I have an over the top swing that causes me to fade the ball. I only started golf about 7 years ago when I was 14. At that time, I had a swing that was on plane, had a nice natural draw, but I didn't hit the ball very far. Now I know that it comes with time, but then I didn't, so I started...
  14. Josh_Ross

TaylorMade Contest!

Register your TaylorMade products and you will be entered for a chance to win a full fitting experience for you and three of your friends. Wade and the TaylorMade Tour Van will pick you up for the day, drive you to your local course and build you a full set of clubs, just like the pros...
  15. Josh_Ross

FS/FT: $50 TaylorMade/Ashworth/Adidas Gift Card

Hey everyone, I was a finalist for a contest on Facebook back around Christmas, and I ended up winning a $50 gift card to their website. The website is different than their regular store, and you have to have the code to view it. I've looked, and there really isn't anything on there that I want...
  16. Josh_Ross

2012 THE PLAYERS Tickets

Hey everyone, I hope there isn't already a post on here about this, if so I'm sorry. Just wanted everyone to know they have tickets on sale for the tournament next year, and they are only $30 a person, good any day. Or you can buy weekly tickets. Anyway, I've never been to a PGA tournament, and...
  17. Josh_Ross

WTB: Stand Bag

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a stand bag that has a 14-way top with full length dividers. I don't have a big budget, so I'm looking for a great deal on one, but it obviously needs to be a good one that will last for a while. Thanks.
  18. Josh_Ross

Should ex-athletes play on Nationwide Tour events?

I found this on ESPN. I've heard this discussed before. What does everyone think? Personally, I think that there is no problem with ex-athletes playing. It isn't hurting anything, so by all means have at it. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6382925&categoryid=2630020
  19. Josh_Ross

FS - PING G5i Mini C/Dr. Feelgood Zero Latitude/Ray Cook Tunnel Vision 3 Putters

Three putters for sale! My pictures aren't great, but it's the best I could do for now. Send me a Private Message if you have any interest in any of these. First is the PING G5i Mini C putter. This is a center shafted putter with very little use to it. It has a nice Golf Pride grip on it that...
  20. Josh_Ross

Hello from Georgia

I thought I did this when I first signed up but I guess I didn't. Just thought I'd let you guys know a little bit about me though. I'm from Ellijay, GA but I live in Statesboro, GA because I'm currently attending Georgia Southern University to become a middle school math teacher and a golf...
Back