Search results for query: *

1. N

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Callaway Razr X forged 2. Forgiveness and added distance with the feel of forged 3- current set up is: 5-AW, stiff rifle shafts WS is very underrated Good luck and God bless to all
  2. N

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Callaway Razr X forged 2. Forgiveness and added distance with the feel of forged 3- current set up is: 5-AW, stiff rifle shafts WS is very underrated Good luck and God bless to all
  3. N

TESTERS Looking For Testers: Callaway Weather Spann Gloves

1) FootJoy Rain Glove 2)Durability- rain gloves last forever during humid months 3) Better fit throughout the round
  4. N

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: New Callaway CB Wedges

1) Taylormade ATV wedge; Mizuno S18 2) 52* and 58* 3) the Tri level sole design and the urethane feel
  5. N

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Go Rogue

Max LS- right hand-extra stiff shaft
  6. N

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Win New Irons

replacing Maltby KE4 4-GW
  7. N

CONTEST They Win! You Win! Sponsored by SuperStroke

Odyssey # 7 Red; Microhinge
  8. N

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSi2- need forgiveness, my son now beats me weekly. And his name is a 2nd!! Current is a Ping G20
  9. N

Tour Event 2022 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf.

Matthew Fitzpatrick breaks through
  10. N

Tour Event 2022 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Joaquin Niemann to bring in a first major ---yes-- to carry around the course many rounds
  11. N

CONTEST 2022 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Rams for the win with a dominating D-line
  12. N

Looking For Testers: SeeMore mini Giant DF Putter

High level simplicity to a pure roll. Love the mid-size head shape, not the mammoth mallets that are out there. I like the grooves on the face for improved roll, well balanced design. People just have to trust the RST philosophy and putt with it. My junior golfer(offseason ends today) is in...
Back