Search results for query: *

1. tcugdu

For Sale Callaway Paradym 💎 💎 💎 8* Driver Kai'li white 60 S

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8* Driver with Mitsubishi Kai'li White 60g Stiff Shaft Purchased new from Golf Galaxy for $650 and barely lost a driver battle with my Ping G430 LST. Only used for 2 rounds and 1 range session. $399 shipped
  2. tcugdu

Need reccos on non-metallic-lined coffee mug for golf cart

My dad has to have coffee with him for those cold early morning tee times and have always spills it from the paper/Styrofoam cups. He also says he hates the taste of coffee from Yeti-like containers. So, does anyone know of a good coffee container that will fit in a golf cart beverage holder...
  3. tcugdu

2020 Sun Mountain bags

http://www.sunmountain.com/catalog/2020/bag/ I would be interested in hearing the weight difference between the 2.5+ and the 2.5+ 14-way.
  4. tcugdu

2019 Sun Mountain 2.5+ bag

I didn't see much on this bag here before I bought it, but wanted to share my .02 for anyone who was in the same boat. I have a Sun Mountain C-130 for when I ride and a 2017 Sun Mountain 4.5 LS for when I walk (which has been about 60 rounds in the past 9 months). For reference, before that I...
  5. tcugdu

Ping Glide 3.0

Seen at the Rocket Mortgage Classic. Lots of pics on the other site, that apparently are not allowed to be posted here.
  6. tcugdu

Charleston Area Course recommendations?

Headed back to the Masters in April and will be based in Charleston for the weekend. In the past we have played Stono Ferry and RiverTowne and enjoyed both. Looking for another couple of courses to try out. I take a guys golf trip every summer to nice courses and Kiawah Island and Wild Dunes...
Back