Search results for query: *

1. Atron

Golf Club at Sunrise Las Vegas

Hey everyone, Has anyone been able to visit Golf Club at sunrise? I've read some reviews about it, being a beautiful course, and awesome greens. But I was wondering if it would be a good course for a beginner. I plan on taking my dad out golfing tomorrow evening he's been golfing for about 40...
  2. Atron

Clubs to use

Hey all, So, as most of y'all know, I'm fairly new to golfing. I know the must of golf, such as teeing off with a driver and putting with the putter. I recently bought a cheap golf club set at Walmart (link provided) https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nitro-Golf-Set-Mens-13-Piece/54794110 If you...
  3. Atron

Ball won't stop curving in the air.

So, I recently just started to play golf, it was my 3rd time yesterday. Anyways, went the the local course, started teeing off at the driving range to warm up before playing the 9 hole daily special. Anyways, my swing isn't that great but I have a good motion but my ball curves extremely bad to...
  4. Atron

Hello from Las Vegas!

Hey y'all, new to the forums. Just recently golfed for the second time in my life yesterday, and forgot how peaceful and relaxing it was (to a extant) anyways, my name is Aaron. I'm 23 years old, and of course I live in Las Vegas. I'm not the greatest golfer in the world, i believe I hit like a...
Back