Search results for query: *

1. G

Your Playing Experience with (local) tournaments?

I am considering signing up for a local weekend tournament here at one of the private clubs, and it's handicapped, 36-hole stroke play with "a minimum of five flights including a professional and senior flight." Cost for me would be $160, which includes the food, golf, and whatever prizes they...
  2. G

Bug Spray/Insect Repellent?

So I was playing in a scramble yesterday and it seemed like every gnat known to man was feasting on me. I have bug spray with a high deet concentration, but these little bastards seem to be attracted to it. I also have to apply sunscreen because I burn really easily. So I am shopping around...
  3. G

It's on like Donkey Kong!

So I've been playing really well as of late (shot even par 72 last Saturday), and it's seeming to be more consistently good. So I keep telling my younger brother how I'm doing, and I guess he's sick of hearing it, because his last text was, "You better bring your "A" game in September, because...
  4. G

Prizes for Tournaments?

I'm involved in a weekly scramble that goes from March through September every year. This year I initiated a Fedex Cup style points system to keep track of winning teams. At the end of the season we are going to award prizes to the top four golfers of the year. As a golfer, and if you were...
  5. G

Tommy's Honor - the Movie (opens today)

Looking forward to seeing this movie. Perhaps if you've seen this movie you could post your reviews and thoughts?
  6. G

Fore Please!

Stumbled upon this place by accident while doing a google search on MG Golf Tour C4 Golf ball reviews, or something along those lines. Or maybe I was searching on why Ricky Fowler always chokes in majors, or perhaps I was looking for pictures of Sergio Garcia's hot fiance. Ah, who knows. I...
Back