1. M

Another surgery for Tiger?!?!?!?

Just saw this, not cool...
  2. M

For Sale Taylormade Spider Mini Left Hand

Selling 34 inch LH red spider mini. $150
  3. M

For Sale Left Hand Stroke Lab Double Wide

Wanting to sell my left hand double wide (35 inch). Been using the Toulon Atlanta and don't think I'm going to look back.
  4. M

Tour Event THP Thoughts?

https://golf.com/news/andy-pope-why-deserve-special-exemption-us-open/ Just saw this article and this guy went to my high school. I knew his sister more than him but have some good friends that were pretty close with him and his family. Just thought I’d see what THP thoughts on this are?
  5. M

Rickie to Taylormade ball and glove

Just saw Rickie is changing to the Taylormade 5x ball and wearing their glove as well. Kinda big shock to see changing away from Titliest ball.
  6. M

Putter Shaft

Not sure if anyone has ever brought this up or not, but curious to see if anyone has a DIY idea to black out the putter shaft? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Harbor Links at Sagamore Resort in Liberty Indiana

Anyone play this course? Gonna be near it in August for family vacation and looking at places to try and get out at a couple times.
  8. M

Taylormade Monthly Payment Option

Hey guys, relatively new to here and just wanted to see everyones thoughts on this. I see that Taylormade now has an option, much like purchasing a new smartphone where you can do it for monthly payments instead of purchasing entire full price up front. Just wanted to see what everyone thought...
Back