Search results for query: *

1. K

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

I wish I could sign up. [emoji24][emoji24] Unfortunately some events I already have scheduled (weddings [emoji849][emoji849]) conflict with the dates. Good luck to those selected and I’ll be following along! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. K

Do you like the color of this bag? Or is it too feminine looking?

If you like it that's all that matters. The heck with anyone else's opinions lol
  3. K

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5 – Win the Golden Ticket

I’m torn on my favorite company. I’ve always loved Cobra Golf even tho lately I’ve played TM woods/driver/putter. But my irons remain Cobra and their work with Folds of Honor and the Volition line cements them as my favorite. And I’d absolutely attend an event with them! We know what event that is!
  4. K

Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie T8 Golf GPS Watch

1. No I do not currently use a GPS watch. 2. I tried using my Apple Watch but never did like the way it was on my arm. It has a metal band so it was always clunking around. I mostly use a hand held range finder now. I’d be interested to try again and see if I can get use to the watch on my arm...
  5. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Regular Yoda here. Roomie snagged a storm trooper. I really wanted Chewie. But Yoda works for me. Actually like it more and more as I ogled it in the bag Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Ahhhhhhhh finally found a caddy 3.0. [emoji3526] relief....... masters set getting more completer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. K

SWAG Putters Thread

So they say. I tried getting king and swag thing but got sniper on the swag thing. The king is needed for my collection tho. Well they both are. So I don’t how people got multiple things. They were literally selling out as fast as they loaded. I did get the f5 covers tho. That was nice...
  8. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Which is nice for us old school collectors lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Started out with 5 head covers....said "Oh a 40 cover rack should be more than enough"......the lie detector test proved that answer to be false
  10. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Nah...no BST going down here, Just once in awhile like to show off the collection and lament on the fact I am running out of collecting space
  11. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Sadly that's on the list lol
  12. K

SWAG Putters Thread

I actually looked today and I think it’s time to start culling the herd. I hate letting go of my babies tho. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. K

SWAG Putters Thread

I scored both the Putter and the F5....was a good day
  14. K

Congrats: You Just Won a Driver

congrats! nice score!
  15. K

CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

1. Paid and awaiting confirmation but have been for the past 4 years! 2. Cobra by far. 3. TPC Myrtle Beach ranks currently as my top but planning a trip to TN so we'll see!!!
  16. K

Congrats: You Won Day 1 of THP Holiday Cheer

Congrats! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. K

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Forgot to add I love Cobra products. Previously played a F8 driver and still play cobra irons. The infinity face on the XTreme is what intrigues ke the most and I’ve been wanting to try one.
  18. K

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Awesome contest! Current Driver - Callaway Rogue Subzero Shaft -Evenflow Blue 75g S Flex Right Hand
Back