Search results for query: *

1. Gianna1025

WTB: RBZ Tour 3 wood 13*

What's up, everyone? This may be a long shot but I am looking for a RBZ13* 3 wood. Preferably with stock R flex shaft. I'll but anything really, as long as it is this club, flex is not that big of a deal.
  2. Gianna1025

WTB TEE XCG6 11.5 3wood

I know this is a long shot but if anyone has one or know someone who does, let me know. I NEED THIS CLUB!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Gianna1025

WTB perfect release

Like the title says. Let me know if you have one and want to part ways with it. Looking to trade cash for it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Gianna1025

FS - Footjoy and Nike Outerwear

I have a few FJ sweaters and one Nike TW Collection items I'm trying to move. All are in extremely good condition. No rips or tears on anything. There is one tiny black smudge on the TW pullover that I will show in the picture. Not looking to trade necessarily but I am open to offers. Looking to...
  5. Gianna1025

FS: Ogio stand bag, Zero Restriction pullovers and Greg Norman lined sweater

Cleaning out some things I no longer want and trying to see if there is any interest. 1. Ogio stand bag. Little dirty but works great. Has slots down the side for woods and hybrids. 3 slots for irons. Looking to get $70 plus shipping. SOLD 2. One L and one XL Zero Restriction pullovers. Both...
  6. Gianna1025

Weekly golf leagues in PA area

Anyone from the Philly area or surrounding suburbs know which courses have a weekly men's league? I know 5 ponds has one but it's a 30 week league at $30 a week. Looking for something a little less demanding. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  7. Gianna1025

Spartan Races. Anyone have any plans in 2016

*I did a search on this and didn't find a post. Please merge if one exists* So this past weekend I watched my brother run the Spartan Sprint at Citizens Bank Park here in Philly. It was 3 miles with 20-25 obstacles all throughout the ballpark and the surrounding areas. While watching I was a...
  8. Gianna1025

F/S Footjoy Dryjoy XP Pullover

Just bought this last week. Don't like the fit like I thought I would. Purchased NWT. Took tag off and wore it for an hour. Awesome rain jacket. Has Carmel CC logo on left chest. White, orange and Charcoal color. Looking for 150 OBRO. Way under retail. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  9. Gianna1025

F/S Cobra ACP 4-PW Steelfiber shafts & 2 Vokey SM5 wedges

For sale is my set of Cobra ACP 4-PW irons with 80g steelfiber shafts in a R flex and 2 Vokey SM5 wedges. 52*(bent to 50*) and 56*. Bought these from a fellow THPer when they came out and have since upgraded the shafts and grips myself. Clubs are in 8.5/10 condition. Show some bag chatter but...
  10. Gianna1025

For trade only. Cobra ACP w/ upgraded shafts

Want to trade my ACP with Aerotech steelfiber 95g R flex shafts and Iomic grips. Clubs are in really good condition. Some bag chatter and one scratch on the bottom of the pitching wedge which I captured in a picture. Looking for AP2s with something in a R flex.
  11. Gianna1025

WTB: RBZ Tour spoon 13*

Anyone have one? Preferably in a R flex. Let me know what you have $
  12. Gianna1025

Fs: Tee cb5 13* **mint**

Looking to sell my mint TEE CB5 13 3 wood. Bought over Christmas and I just can not hit it. It has been used a couple rounds and range sessions but is in great shape. Has Fubuki S 73g stock shaft and Iomic sticky grip that was put on a few weeks ago. Looking for $120 paypal'd and shipped but...
  13. Gianna1025

WTB: Titleist 910 or 913f

Looking for either one of these. Preferably the 913. Has to be in 13.5* and have S or R shaft. Willing to throw in an excellent condition TEE CB4 13* with headcover. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  14. Gianna1025

WTB: Tour Trusty Wedges 52 & 56

Looking to buy a set of Tour trusty wedges. Would like the black finish. Let me know what you have and what you want for them. I do have 2 SM4 wedges to trade if they are wanted. They are 54 & 60*.
  15. Gianna1025

FS: 2 pair of barely used spikes

Went through my closet and have a couple pair sitting that I have only worn 1-2 times. First is a black pair of Ecco Biom Hybrid shoes. U.S. Size 9 or Eur. Size 41. Very true to size. I have worn these one time and it was last year. They have been sitting in my closet since then. Paid $180 for...
  16. Gianna1025

Pulling my driver

Freddie, I played Saturday and noticed 2 things with my driver. When I go after it I tend to do a couple things. Pull the ball and lose my balance. Now when I say "go after it" I mean in a controlled sense. Still taking my normal speed backswing but just trying to create more speed through the...
  17. Gianna1025

FS S300's with Cobra grips

Don't know if this will fly but I'll give it a go. Looking to sell my S300's from my Cobra AMP CELL PRO irons. I only have the 7, 8 & 9 pulled so far. Would like to get $30 shipped. I'm trying to upgrade the shipping on the steelfiber shafts I bought today so I wouldn't ship the 300's until...
  18. Gianna1025

WTB Graphite Iron Shafts "R" Flex

Feeler Post!! Want to see who has what and what they want to let go of them. Looking for a R flex as the title says. Let me know what you have.
  19. Gianna1025

What shafts should I go with?

I'm having some difficulty deciding on what iron shafts I should go with this year. I currently have a mix of Matrix Program 80 and S300 shafts in my AMP Cell Pro Irons. I really like the Program shafts but don't have the $700 plus for the rest of the shafts I need. I'm not all that fond of the...
  20. Gianna1025

FS Ogio stand bag

I have an Ogio stand bag I got this year that I no longer want. I just really like staff bags. I'm not %100 of the specific type of bag it is. Mods, I hope that's not a problem. It's white/black/lime green with an 8 way divider. Looking to get $115 shipped. CONUS unless intl buyer is willing to...
Back