Search results for query: *

1. M

Broke 70's in one year

#1 Last August 2019 I started to play golf, my first tournament round was 122. I made a commitment to try to get to the 70's under one year. Most people said it wasn't going to happen. My average score for the last 10 round of golf is 77, my low is 75. These are scores during league...
  2. M

Taylormade P760 Irons

these irons are long and forgiving, not to mention soft off the face. walked to the 200 mark, pulled out a 7 iron and landed 5 of 7 balls on the green, these irons are long. Didn't have a chance to hit the rest of them. Hopefully the 8,9,P can hold without the speed injected foam.
  3. M

This Scotty sinks putts

So I recently purchased a Scotty Newport 2.0 2018 because I wanted the putter cover, figure I would sell the putter. Wasn't too thrilled about the insert face and size. Then I realized it also had the new Pride Pro grips. I have 5 other Scotty but non were in my bag. Well long story short it's...
  4. M

WTB Bettinardi Mizuno BC7 Putter

Today soeone stole my Mizuno BC& putter so I am looking for a replacement. Let me know where I can find one or if anyone on here has one sitting around, thanks
  5. M

TM TP5x more distance

I usually play ProV1 and V1x. I recently purchase half a dozen boxes of TP5x and today went and played 18 holes. Well off the tee, 10 of the 14 holes, I was in about 10-15 yards further than usual. 2 or 3 holes but nope, 10 times I was on fairway, 10 times I was further than with ProVs. Maybe...
  6. M

WTB Vokey SM4 Wedges

Sell me your vintage SM4 or SM5 Vokey wedges, please. Black and raw preferred but I take anything decent condition. 50,54,58,60 Thanks
  7. M

Who is playing the NSpro 950gh NEO shafts?

Any forum members reviews on this shaft? Nippon NSpro 950GH NEO
  8. M

Went back to my Mizuno irons

I started with mp32s and then jumped to mp67s, then Bridgestone J15mb, CGtour, Titliest Ap2, Titleist MB. The other day I went back to my mp67s and realize they feel a lot more pure than the last 3 irons I listed above. That made me look for some vintage mp33s and lucky for me, I found a set in...
  9. M

WTB ISO NSPro Regular shafts, 3-P, Zelos 7/8, 850GH, 950, 105 Modus

I am looking for 3-P if possible but will take 4-P Regular Nippon NSpro shafts, anything under 105 grams in Regular flex. New or Used Thank you.
  10. M

I have had it with my local golf shop.

I've been patient for the last couple years with my local shop, but the last few incident has left a bad taste in my mouth. 1st incident: I wore my clean golf shoes in the shop. So the counter person screams and says,"Did you not read the sign? It says no golf shoes, you have to change shoes...
  11. M

Why did I wait so long to get a set of blades?

Probably because I never took my game serious and my swing suck :D. But I am glad I picked up a mint set of MP67s.
Back