Search results for query: *

1. Rock26

NorCal Crew hangout thread

My notifications must of been turned off because I didn't see this. I have been good, how about you? I moved to San Diego in Jan and I am working part time at a golf course and going to school. Because of my work I have been able to play once or twice a week so it has been a good move for my...
  2. Rock26

Golf Ball Wear and Tear

Hello Everyone.. As my game has improved I have been able to play one ball for multiple rounds. Now I am curious how much damage to your golf ball will you allow before replacing it?
  3. Rock26

NorCal Crew hangout thread

I thought the same thing. I checked it out a while back and was surprised it was so quiet. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  4. Rock26

Wedge Setup

I have struggled controlling my distance on my blade style wedges once I go to a full swing. I think by adding my GW for longer shots and having the versatility of using different shots with the wedges might help with my short game..
  5. Rock26

Wedge Setup

Good point, I guess I should have asked about carrying 5 wedges (PW, GW, 52* 56* 60*)
  6. Rock26

Wedge Setup

Hello Everyone, Does anyone carry 3 wedges (52*56*60*) along with a game improvement factory gap wedge? I just ordered a new set of Sim2's and with the GW at 49*, I think (52*56*60*) would workout. I currently do not use my factory GW and carry a (50*54*60*). Thanks for any input. Rocky
  7. Rock26

Your Current Wedges

Currently playing a Cleveland RTX 3 in 50 and 54, and just added a Cleveland Zipcore 60. I love the Zipcore, it gives me a ton of control around the greens I hope to be upgrading the other 2 to Zipcore soon.
  8. Rock26

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

On the advice of a co-worker, I played the TP5x yesterday, and found it provided more spin around the greens then the Prov1x I had been playing. I need a few more rounds with it, but I might be making the switch.
  9. Rock26

A thread for SoCal golfers.

I did, wish me luck. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  10. Rock26

I am willing to pay for quality, nothing too crazy. I practice at Stadium golf reguraly, I was thinking of taking a lesson there. Like you said the setup at APGC looks legit, I am leaning towards going there for my fitting
  11. Rock26

Thanks for the info. I'm a HH as well, I would love to hear an update after a few lessons. I was looking at the Aviara Performance Center for a fitting. Anyone have any experience with them? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  12. Rock26

Hello Everyone. I am new to the San Diego area (moved from Northern Cali in January) looking for recommendations for club fitting and lessons. Thank you all in advance for any advice or tips. -Rocky
  13. Rock26

Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

I'm in for Saturday, and maybe Sunday morning. But can't make Friday. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  14. Rock26

WTB WTB 60* wedge with high bounce

Hello, I am looking for a lightly used 60* wedge with a higher bounce. I am open to any of the major brands. Thank you, Rocky
  15. Rock26

Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Depending on the dates, I would love to make it this year.
  16. Rock26

Post a picture of current putter in the bag

This has been my main putter for the last few seasons. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  17. Rock26

For sure, I moved to Burlingame right before the SIP, so I'm a little closer. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  18. Rock26

Damn, just a little wishful thinking. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  19. Rock26

8/12 might work for me. Is there still space? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  20. Rock26

Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Whatever this means, I am in!!!
Back