Search results for query: *

1. djt311

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Taco and burrito.
  2. djt311

Team Aqua Men / BagBoy Championship Contest

Contest 1: Birdies = 5 Total score = +4 Contest 2: Birdies = 7 Total score = +10
  3. djt311

Old Man shakes fist at sky; handicap posting as a single

Yea it really is some dumb rules, i would say post them.
  4. djt311

PGA Tour Payouts For Those Who Stayed

I feel this is just going to cause some more problems and definitely some feelings hurt. The PGA is just great at solutions :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  5. djt311

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Lots of stuff coming in hot on this thread, this is going to be such a great follow. Hope everyone is going to follow the live Vokey thread for some course pointers. Can't wait to see what additional swag that is being thrown in for the participants.
  6. djt311

How does you salary look compared to this?

Yea I unfortunately make less at my job and when it comes to playing golf I am going negative on some shots and holes losing a ball or two and even further in the hole for the cost of the round, equipment, refreshments etc :ROFLMAO:
  7. djt311

Which Ball Would You Play?

Don't think you could go wrong with either but I think I would take ball 2 with the spin, can always work on dispersion.
  8. djt311

New Member from Vancouver Canada

:welcome:
  9. djt311

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

Body usually breaks down before that happens 😆😂🤣
  10. djt311

Really random: which pocket?

I am a bit all over the place on this one, rarely play with a glove much anymore but still do sometimes. A lot of the time i just left it on while putting, but have also done the back right or left pocket but never in front.
  11. djt311

Checklist for golf trip? What am I missing?

Sunscreen is always good to have
  12. djt311

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

The SkyTrak+ does not have an HDMI cable it has the USB C connection. To connect the the unit you can do wirelessley or with the USB c. To connect through a projected if you used a PC/Laptop you would hook the HDMI cable to that.
  13. djt311

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Us Anything About Equipment, Events or Website

For the GolfTec experience in September will this be the 1st time you also visit GrayBull or will you have a chance before the event?
  14. djt311

Feel vs Real

I think I have a good feel but it has come after watching video. Once I reviewed lots of video of my swing I could tell and feel myself doing it certain things, now changing it is the hard part.
  15. djt311

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

I can definitely see that with the soft shaft but not sure I would make the comment on the stout shaft being the head problem. Personally would probably be requesting to try another shaft.
  16. djt311

Did I begin to break through today??

Sounds like you are making some good progress, good luck on your journey.
  17. djt311

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Alot of THPers are going to blown away by the end of the week.
  18. djt311

The New GolfTEC Manhattan

That looks awesome!!!!
  19. djt311

Best Iron Finish?

Would have to agree that the Apex finish is outstanding. I also love the DBM finish on the PTX pros.
Back