Search results for query: *

1. djt311

How's my swing looking

So after almost 2 months off from swinging due to a back injury I have begun to start swinging more and more on a regular basis and body is still holing up. Thought I would post a few swings I did today while out hitting on the Skytrak. In the video there are a couple of swings with the 6 iron...
  2. djt311

Would you pick one ball over the other based on the numbers

Now that I am back from an injury to swinging full swings thought it would be fun to do a ball comparison today. I am surprised how my swing is feeling after being useless for several weeks and I am swinging faster than I did last season (maybe the time off helped) which is weird but hey I will...
  3. djt311

Best leftovers

What say you THP on the what the best leftovers are. Personally I love me some good leftover Turkey/potatoes/stuffing/gravy on an open faced sandwich and a close 2nd for me is Chinese food.
  4. djt311

New Road House movie, are you in?

I used to watch the original Road House movie quite a bit growing up and just saw the trailer for the remake. So what say you THP are you in?
  5. djt311

Albuquerque and surrounding area course suggestions

Heading to Albuquerque tomorrow for 5 days for a little vacation and it was not intended to have any golf in it whatsoever. However the other half now has to work about 4 hours in the morning for 2 of the days so I am bringing the clubs so o can go play while she works, works out great for me. 😁...
  6. djt311

Driver tee height experiment, which would you choose.

Thought I would try a little experiment on driver tee height on the Skytrak + today. Used 2 different tees to see how big of a difference it would make. Tried to get my 5 best swings with each and really only swung around 13 times so took out 3 bad shots. There were some minor differences that I...
  7. djt311

Which club would you choose?

Did a little driver battle on the Skytrak tonight. Callaway XR16 set at 9.5* regular 55g Speeder Shaft and Titleist TSi 1 set at 9.25* stiff Atmos 64g Shaft. Ball used was the Bridgestone Tour B RX. Not a ton of difference in the data but there is some. So what say you THP?
  8. djt311

What options are you choosing choosing to go low?

What options are you choosing with your $10 to have the lowest score? Pork missiles equate to hot dogs/brats for those wondering.
  9. djt311

Shot a new personal best today

Current Handicap is sitting at 14.5. Played the blue tees today at this course that played around 6200 yards and it's a good test of a track. I hate that this city course doesn't have a range and only a putting green but it is close to home and work so I could get out right after work but was...
  10. djt311

PGA Tour golfer made a nonuple-bogey 13 on a par4

Ouch, don't think I have ever carded a score on a hole that high, does make me feel a little better about my recent blow up hole of a 9.
  11. djt311

Top 10 states with the worst golfers

Saw this on Twitter the other day, do you agree with the list THP? Any other states you think should have made the list?
  12. djt311

Photo Heavy Wolf Creek golf course

So I had some vacation to burn and decided to schedule an impromptu trip out to Vegas for some golfing and gambling. I was able to get out and play Wolf Creek and another course Coyote Springs. Both courses were in great condition but WOW the course and the views at Wolf Creek were...
  13. djt311

Las Vegas and surrounding area courses

Last minute trip booked to Vegas in about a week as I had to use some PTO and didn't want to stay in MN to golf with the cooler temps. I have barely ever left the strip in Vegas and never golfed there. Searched some old threads and got some ideas. Going to play golf at least 2 of the days...
  14. djt311

Played a replica course (Pic Heavy)

On Saturday I was able to play a replica course in Wisconsin (Northern Bay). 6 of the holes were replicas of some famous holes throughout the US. For still being spring in Wisconsin and the weather we have had lately in MN/WI the course was in pretty good shape. Would love to see it in peak...
  15. djt311

DJ hitting someone with his drive.

Back