Search results for query: *

1. Catastrophi

Planning to Complete the RTJ

Hey Hackers - a group of my buddies and I are looking to complete the RTJ trail over the next year or two. We have completed Silver Lakes, Oxmoor Valley, and Ross Bridge. Next destination will be Montgomery for Capitol Hill, Cambrian Ridge and Grand National. For those that have completed the...
  2. Catastrophi

For Sale>Cobra Speedzone Xtreme Driver & Speedzone Irons G-5I Reg

Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 9 deg. Driver w/Hzrdus Yellow Smoke 6.0 - Standard length driver with head cover. In great shape with some tee marks on the bottom of the club face. Great shape, but just didn't out perform my current driver. $300 Shipped Cobra Speedzone Irons Gap wedge through 5 Iron...
  3. Catastrophi

FS: 2020 Cobra Forged Tec 5-Gap KBS Tour 90 Stiff

My loss if your gain.. hit these in a bay and felt great, but just didn't get a good feel for them. Clubs are almost brand new. Clubs are 5 iron through Gap Wedge with KBS Tour 90 Stiff shafts. Lamkin X-Line Cord mid sized with Cobra Connect. Standard loft and 1 degree upright. Asking 800...
  4. Catastrophi

FS: Cobra 4H One, Callaway Rogue 4H, Odyssey O-works 1W & 7

Trying to do some summer cleaning! All prices include shipping to US only. Cobra 4H One Length. R-Flex - includes headcover $140 Callaway 4H Rogue. R-Flex - includes headcover. Club was won in a tournament and used very sparsely (couple times at the range). $200 shipped Odyssey O-Works 1W...
  5. Catastrophi

New golfer from Texas!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from the Houston area and have recently become hooked on golf. I started playing about 6 months ago with a set of hand me downs. It hasn't been easy but I love the challenge and just made the leap and purchased the Cobra F7 One Lengths. So if...
Back