Search results for query: *

1. robo729

Gus Edwards Injury

Just came across ESPN
  2. robo729

Equipment Counterfeiters found Guilty in China

Interesting article today in USA Today 4/27/21. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/golf-club-counterfeiters-found-guilty-203258313.html
  3. robo729

THP 2020 Fantasy Football Prize pack arrival

Woohoo got my Fantasy Football prize today. A UST Attas Shaft and a rangefinder. Thanks @JB and @GolferGal awesome prizes. Looking forward to putting the premium shaft on my Cobra SZ. The rangefinder is new to me, I currently use a Garmin watch but I will definitely be using this. I like to be...
  4. robo729

MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

Just got this email from Costco...seems like a good deal. What does everyone think?
  5. robo729

Golf App to see how many courses you have played

I was reading this article and there was some interesting stats on the amount of different courses people have played. They have someone who says they have played over 3000 courses throughout the world. You can actually see the list of everyone that has posted that they have played a round at a...
  6. robo729

Best place to retire and become a Golf Bum

So here is the deal: I am nearing retirement, within the next 3 years, and starting to look at places to either buy a 2nd home, or if it comes to it, rent for the winter months. I currently live in NYC, where obviously the cost of living is high but I do have a house that is paid for already. I...
  7. robo729

Left Handed fitting at Club Champion

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having gone for a full bag fitting at Club Champion. As a left handed golfer I am always struggling to find a larger selection of clubs to try along with different shaft options. Club Champion nailed this part. I was able to try multiple heads, of course none of...
  8. robo729

Review Maxfli Tour Golf Ball

I bought the Maxfli Tour golf ball on special 2 dozen for $50. I played them today before I take them to the TrueTemper weekend with THP this coming weekend. These balls jumped off my clubs today. They had a very nice feel on short shots and good spin too. Putting also had very good feedback. I...
Back