Search results for query: *

1. MNGopher

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Just hopping in on the thread and am too lazy to search last posts. I have two questions: 1. What happens to the ball markers that are left on the greens and fairways when play is halted (as it was this Masters)? Is nothing disturbed over night (i.e., do groundskeepers go out to mow or...
  2. MNGopher

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

I chose a Bag Boy C3 cart for my 25 year work anniversary gift and just love it. It opens and folds up easily to a compact size. The guys in our group all ride in carts, so I do that on our Tuesday night golf league. I walk when I'm playing alone - and find this cart to be just perfect for my...
  3. MNGopher

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Shameless
  4. MNGopher

What golf stuff did you buy today?

A LoudMouth golf shirt and Callaway golf shorts from Golf Etail
  5. MNGopher

What golf stuff did you buy today?

TaylorMade Spider mini (silver)
  6. MNGopher

Favorite golf shoe brand

Love my New Balance - I have wide feet and they carry shoes my size.
  7. MNGopher

This deal on Callaway Epic irons is absurd!

I have the same question....what is the THP discount, how do I use/apply it, and can I use it multiple times?
  8. MNGopher

Where can I find tungsten toe weights for TaylorMade Rocketbladez Max irons?

I was cleaning my irons yesterday and noticed that a couple of my irons were missing tungsten toe weights. I checked the internet and couldn't seem to find anybody that carries them. Thoughts or ideas where I might find them? See pic showing the pocket where the weight is missing.
Back