Search results for query: *

1. jbuck31

Brag about your kids

After 3 years of the disappointment of being declined, our daughter (middle child) was just accepted into the Veterinary program at the University of Illinois ! So very happy and proud of her. She has worked incredibly hard but stayed positive even when she was declined. Her passion to learn and...
  2. jbuck31

Asking for help with shafts, building single length irons

My apologies, "My other option within budget was steel shafts. These are marked as a True Temper, but calling them they had no real information on them. Looks like these were ordered as components specifically for them. The guy I talked to at True Temper said they sounded much like the Dynamic...
  3. jbuck31

New here

Welcome to THP!
  4. jbuck31

The Pets Thread

So my daughter sent this the other day. Apparently Palmer wanted a sip of what she was drinking.
  5. jbuck31

Asking for help with shafts, building single length irons

Question on the steel shafts: At the butt end, there should be a stamp. That information can help identify the shaft (I’m sure who you talked to at True Temper asked for this). Also, are the steel shafts stepped or stepless?
  6. jbuck31

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Divot tools and a 1/4 zip. Almost lost my range finder, thankfully the kids cleaning the carts out knew it was mine and they dropped it off at the house (they were on the HS team with my son).
  7. jbuck31

Official Rant of the Day

You're drinking the wrong stuff then ...:LOL:
  8. jbuck31

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I hope she gets the opportunity to cheer you on first hand!
  9. jbuck31

Whiskey Thread

He really did. I was happy to be fortunate enough to have won it.
  10. jbuck31

Whiskey Thread

Had to fill the decanter, so went with an old favorite
  11. jbuck31

CELEBRATION SWAG List - WWG Championship

That’s an amazing list!
  12. jbuck31

How does your public courses handle slow play

One course kindly asks you to pick up the pace, the other doesn’t do anything. So, essentially, nothing at all.
  13. jbuck31

Official Rant of the Day

Take my wife to the hospital for some tests that will last 4 hours. Pull into the designated parking garage which is under construction, besides all the handicap parking spots, all the rest of the spots under cover are designated for physicians 🤦🏼‍♂️ (which are 90%) vacant). On top of that, they...
  14. jbuck31

Do you eat leftovers?

All the time. I hate wasting food, so leftovers are usually lunches or a quick dinner when we’re on the run a few days later. There certain things we intentionally make more of so there will be leftovers. These are usually the kids favorites so they can have them for the next few days.
  15. jbuck31

April 8 Solar Eclipse

Got to watch the totality from the 10th fairway. Being in the Cleveland area, It was pretty cool to have the opportunity to experience this.
  16. jbuck31

ANNOUNCEMENT TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2024

So happy to hear this is coming back. As a former TEEm member, I was very impressed with the quality and performance of the equipment I was provided to test. This will be a fantastic opportunity for the new TEEm members! Can’t wait to see who gets selected.
  17. jbuck31

Cobra AEROJET Irons

They’ve been pretty solid so far. Mind you, 3 rounds in the rain and soggy ground, I have had my fair share of chunked shots. But when I make a good strike, I have been very happy with the feel and distance I have had. I do think they might be 1/2 inch too long, I will give it a few more rounds...
Back