Search results for query: *

1. rlefig

New England Members

Hope so too, can't even swing in the Sim. Took a stupid bad spill skiing last week and either bruised or cracked my ribs on left side. Still skied the rest of the day. They are getting better but man what a pain.
  2. rlefig

Golf Simulator Equipment Needed For Garage

i just upgrades from my Epson powerlite 535w, great projector for widescreen, had it under 4' away from screen, but not so great for 4:3 screen. Upgraded to an optoma gt2000hdr which is shown in the picture. You can also floor mount the projector
  3. rlefig

New England Members

I was thinking of joining spark league although the courses they have around Reading kinda stink. Gotta get my ribs feeling better
  4. rlefig

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

I am in. looking forward to the
  5. rlefig

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

Interesting season 6 of GOT I thought was the best
  6. rlefig

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

My top series GOT - so many memorable scenes and characters. Red Wedding, Battle of the Bastards, The Hound, Tyrion, Arya, Ramses etc Ozark Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul (to get 6 listed lol) Seinfeld Sopranos Simpsons
  7. rlefig

Golf Simulator Equipment Needed For Garage

without a projector you will have all your info show up on computer or ipad, iphone or whatever other device your launch monitor connects too. my garage is 11w by 20 long. Rafters are 9.5 feet. I can swing all clubs besides driver and that is due more to the width of garage and it also serving...
  8. rlefig

SNL Beavis and Butthead

funny
  9. rlefig

How good was this album?

and these
  10. rlefig

How good was this album?

so many great albums. I will list one that I rented from the library in like 1980 and copied the album to cassette on my Panasonic stereo
  11. rlefig

Insane Skytrak Launch Monitor Deal On Amazon

right i got mine from there last fall works great!
  12. rlefig

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

short and tight is a no go. need room
  13. rlefig

Simulator Golf, I don’t get it.

In Boston area having the SIM is fun and definitely helpful for practice. I use the skytrak apps and some gspro apps. do not play many courses but would be up for it.
  14. rlefig

Pocket polo yes or no?

Although when I go to Saratoga a shirt with a pocket is a must to hold glasses and pens
  15. rlefig

Pocket polo yes or no?

ha thought it said pocket pool
  16. rlefig

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

sounds like a great time. Have a great time!!!
  17. rlefig

Garage Simulator Crew

working on shallowing as well and have some nicked walls. I would be up for playing online but don't think I can do masters. I fractured some ribs skiing. Bad stupid fall
Back