Search results for query: *

1. hunter57

Cobra King Forged One Length

I was extremely fortunate to be selected as one of this years participants at this years Morgan Cup(Go Hackers!). As a participant in the Cup, I was given the choice of any current set of Cobra irons to game and review. My previous set was a mixed set of Mizuno MP 64's and MP 54's. I was not...
  2. hunter57

Ridges at Village Creek

I'm putting together a buddies trip to Memphis and saw this course when searching the area. If anyone has any insight into this course that would be great. There's not a lot of information and reviews floating around. From the looks of it and the limited info out there it could be worth the...
  3. hunter57

Take away help

I'm curious if anyone has any good simple tips to work on for the backswing. I've had some consistency issues lately and I am looking for an easy swingthought to use. Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
  4. hunter57

Hello from St. Louis

Hello all, been lurking here for a little while. Ive really enjoyed the site and have been finding all sorts of good info. I live in way to cold and snowy St. Louis, but grew up in New Orleans and really miss it this time of year. I'm hoping to get my handicap in single digits this year and...
Back