Search results for query: *

1. brians

Favorite MLB stadium food

Spring training is finally here! Simple question: What is you favorite MLB stadium food? Mine is Loan Depot Park (Miami) The Cubano. I know it’s almost blasphemy to pick THEIR Cubano sandwich in the heart of Miami. But it really is that good. Honorable mention: The Lemonade at Citi Field...
  2. brians

For Sale Polos and 1/4 zip L

Brand new 1/4 zip Edel long sleeve. It’s never even been tried on. It’s pure white high collar with red logo on sleeve. Just gorgeous. Selling because I know who I am. It’s bright white. Size L Polos both callaway opti dri. Size L Great material but they run big in size. The orange is brand new...
  3. brians

Lessons for reading greens?

Been posting in the putter threads and it got me to thinking about how difficult it is to read greens. It’s one of those things that I struggle to learn because I don’t know what to look for in the first place. It’s hard to practice what you don’t know. The question: Do pros offer green reading...
  4. brians

WWYO Providence Oyster Bar

Providence Oyster Bar Appy Hour. State laws don’t allow drink specials…yet 18 oysters are a given.
  5. brians

Cuater The Moneymaker Spikeless Shoe

Was lucky enough to get to try out the Cuater “moneymaker” golf shoe. I am 100% a spikeless golf shoe wearer so it’s an easy one to review. First: the looks They look good. I mean everyday not just golf wear look good. Comfort: the first round I wore them without breaking them in, there was a...
  6. brians

Quirky winter golf unofficial “rules”

Now that golf season is officially over up here (courses are still open though) What are some off-season “rules” your course or courses in the area use?
  7. brians

Do you enjoy playing shortened rounds?

Simple question: whether it’s due to time constraints, weather forecast, Do you enjoy playing less than nine holes (planned )
  8. brians

Handicap Tee box vs Strokes

This came up briefly last week in a discussion. Should there be an option in a golf match to trade the holes handicap strokes for an upgrade in the teebox department at start of match? Playing from blue tees player A is getting a “pop” from player “B”. Instead of the stroke would you rather be...
  9. brians

Beanies AND baseball caps

Watching the collegiate championships at St Andrews and am seeing alot of players wearing beanies ON TOP of their baseball caps. I’ve never even considered this before. Does anyone here do this? Would you consider? I mean functionally I get it.
  10. brians

Alt shot follies

So I just played in an alt shot round yesterday. We had what we are now calling the “incident” and he started talking about some of the funniest/worst alt shot moments he’s been involved in. Feel free to share here. These are always a great read.
  11. brians

Preferred “Cartner” in competition round

This was posted earlier in another thread regarding tournaments. The question is: What kind of cartner is everyone looking for to make their best performance? I’m not talking about a team portion of an event where it’s a twosome etc. The cartner I am talking about is in singles but you are...
  12. brians

Providence oyster bar wto

Pick 3: We have 18 oysters on the way already. 3 more-to round out the order. What’s your pick
  13. brians

It Ain’t Over movie

It Ain't Over the Yogi Berra story gets released tomorrow. Easily the most underrated superstar in baseball history. A bold claim but it’s true. Ten championships. THREE MVP’s. Those championship teams were with different supporting casts too. He was the glue. He mostly gets remembered now for...
  14. brians

For Sale FS 2 dozen srixon QStar divide blue/yellow

Two dozen new in boxes Srixon QStar tour divides yellow/blue flavor. SOLD shipping to Albatross members.
  15. brians

Hot Take: MTV The Challenge BEST reality show ever

After reading through the tv shows that some people just don’t get, there is one you’ll never see on the list. MTV the Challenge. THE GREATEST reality show ever. Let me preface that in 38 seasons I’ve never missed an episode so I’ve given it a fair shake lol. Challenges. Yes. Drama. Yes...
  16. brians

Community 6 seasons and…

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/community-movie-peacock-dan-harmon-joel-mchale-1235389233/amp/
  17. brians

What to order (barbecue edition)

Title says it all
  18. brians

Hello from Rhode island

Hello all, Just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I'm from Providence, Rhode island (originally from Massachusetts) with a golf game that can be best described as " Wow, that's a pretty decent round for such a bad swing" to "Um, you promised there would be beer here?" Looking forward to...
Back