Search results for query: *

1. C

The 60 and over Thread

This video is a bit long. At the end, Milo and his pro talks about dropping the trail foot with the driver for better rotation for seniors and then 8-W, open up the stance to rotate through the shot. Makes sense. He also suggests to start the downswing before the backswing ends, Unfortunately...
  2. C

Snell Golf 2024

Interested in the 2.0. The bad part of regular two piece ball is the lack of greenside spin. If it's long for a slow swing speed with greenside spin? Sure!
  3. C

Cleveland Halo XL Hybrids and Hy-Wood Review

Embrace the whip is well said. I've hit some great shots with the original hy-wood thinking a slow swing with good tempo.
  4. C

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

Bad back, knee, shoulder and wrist. A former boss of mine said, no big deal, it's just pain :)
  5. C

The 60 and over Thread

Any seniors stop keeping score? At this age, it's about enjoying the walk for me with company or getting out as a single. Now, when I chunk one on a chip, I just hit another and don't think about it. In my younger years, a bad chip would ruin my day. I still want to play well. But, I no longer...
  6. C

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

Welcome to the forum. Also, look up the over 60 forum here at THP. With a shoulder problem, you'll fit right in! I honestly don't think you can go wrong with the Halo's, T-Rails or LP's. I have the prior gen Halos and like them. Just watch out for a light and flexible Cypher shaft. I'm not sure...
  7. C

Will Tiger win again?

True, he won't be in good shape at 50 y.o. Time to design courses, go the equipment route or be a commentator.
  8. C

Baltimore Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapses

Going on a cruise to Bermuda from Baltimore in July. If it is open, it will be sad to see the bridge down.
  9. C

Will Tiger win again?

I think he's done. But, what will he do if he packs it in before the Champions Tour?
  10. C

Baltimore Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapses

does anyone know when the channel will be open for cargo and cruise ships?
  11. C

Soft Wave Therapy

Has anyone tried Soft Wave Therapy? Just came accross this today from an on line post. Would love some relief for chronic knee pain. https://softwaveclinics.com/conditions/knee-pain/
  12. C

2024 TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver Copper

Do these live up to the hype and cost or are they no better than a deep faced 3 wood, like Cobra Big Tour.
  13. C

Why hasn’t the yellow golf ball caught on?

I think it has caught on for non-tour players. Most OEM's choose yellow as their color offering. Maybe tour players don't use yellow because they are younger and do not need the benefits of a high vis ball?
  14. C

What do you do with all your old golf shoes?

I hold onto to them as my son is the same size as me. He has a few options now when he feels like playing. Also, I refreshed an old pair recently with a new insole.
  15. C

How much consideration do you give wedge shafts?

Stock and now prefer steel over graphite.
  16. C

What is a simple food you would never eat?

plus one, Olives, just not a fan.
  17. C

You can probably get a good deal with the prior gen, I haven't heard much about the difference of the two.
  18. C

Most people like the hywood and it is a fairway club replacement.
  19. C

Mizuno RB Max Golf Ball

I tried a sleeve, they're on the firmer side and not a great feeling ball. Maybe, they'll feel better in warmer weather. I like the Mizuno logo. They look good.
Back