Search results for query: *

1. JDW3

How many rounds in 2019?

I'm at 63 which is the most I've ever played. Previous best was 55. Golf season here goes til around the end of October, maybe a couple weeks onto November if we're lucky. I should finish the year with about 70 rounds if the weather cooperates.
  2. JDW3

Is your Cap reflective of your golf?

I think my handicap reflects my game. I'm currently a 5.6 but have been anywhere from 3.9 to 7.0 for the last 5 years. Mostly between 4.5 and 6.0. I have a pretty steady game. I don't go low very often but I don't really have the blow up rounds either.
  3. JDW3

Phil with a new putter

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this putter.
  4. JDW3

Fairway Woods

I use my 3 wood off the tee and off the deck. I feel very comfortable hitting it any time I have to but I do use it off the tee nore than off the deck.
  5. JDW3

FS/FT: Superspeed swing trainer, LH Cobra F9, Callaway Rogue

I have a few items for sale. All prices include shipping to Canada or the US. Shipping from Canada. Trade interests would be a Titleist TS2 driver, 3 wood or 5 wood. Stiff shaft, preferably smoke shaft. Would include cash depending on the item(s) trading for. 1. Superspeed swing trainer. Used...
  6. JDW3

FS: LH Scotty Cameron Newport 2, Snell golf bag

LH Scotty Cameron Newport 2. 35 inches. Has been gamed and shows some wear. The knick on the back is not viewable from address. Will throw in a Scotty Cameron divot tool. $260 shipped Snell golf Canada tour golf bag. Never used. $160 and we split shipping costs Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  7. JDW3

FS/FT: LH Piretti Potenza 2

Piretti Potenza 2 Black Onyx. Left handed. 34 inches. Piretti jumbo grip. Was purchased directly from Piretti last season and was used for a few rounds. It has a small scratch on the bottom but overall is in good condition. Will throw in a Scotty Cameron divot tool if purchased. Would be...
  8. JDW3

PuttOut or Bigmoss?

I just won the Coach Lockey give away on twitter. With it comes a PuttOut putting mat, a PuttOut and 3 dozen chrome soft balls. I already have a Bigmoss country club putting mat and really don't need both. Does anyone have experience with both that can give me some feedback? Sent from my...
  9. JDW3

FS: Voice caddie, LH Epic, Callaway 3 wood, 816

05 Oct 2018 I have a couple items up for sale. Not really looking for any trades at the moment. I am shipping from Canada.*all clubs are left handed and can send more pictures upon request. All prices include shipping. Discounts are available for multiple purchases. 1. Voice Caddie SC200...
  10. JDW3

FS: bushnell tour x

Bushnell tour x laser rangefinder. In good condition. Has the slope feature. Missing the black face plate (only the red slope face plate) but it works fine without it. Comes with original packaging and case. Will include an extra battery. $210 shipped Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  11. JDW3

FS: LH Scotty Cameron Newport 3

I have for sale a LH Scotty Cameron Newport 3 2018 model. 34 inches in length. Used a few rounds but still in mint condition. The writing has worn off of the shaft sticker. I included a picture of when I first got it to show what was written on rhe shaft. Comes with original headcover. $330...
  12. JDW3

Piretti

Does anyone use a Piretti Potenza 2? More specifically with the black onyx finish? I had a Cottonwood 2 black onyx and I really liked the look of it and the feel was good but I could not get used to the "ping" noise it made when putting so I sold it. I am curious to know if the Potenza makes a...
  13. JDW3

Different wedge set up?

Does anyone play a different wedge set up (grind and bounce) depending on the course they're playing? Most courses in my area are fairly firm but there are a handful of courses around that are a little softer and I was thinking about picking up a different wedge or two that would be better...
  14. JDW3

WTB: LH Scotty Cameron Del Mar

I'm looking for a LH Scotty Cameron Del Mar. 3r inches. Preferably 2013 model. Must be in good condition. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  15. JDW3

2017 CP Canadian Open

This is the first event that I've attended and I have to say it was a pretty good experience. We followed Brooke for a while and got to watch some others play. Cristie Kerr gave my daughter a ball on the 7th green (which made it to tv) and signed it for her after the round. Cristie has a new fan...
  16. JDW3

FS: LH Piretti Cottonwood 2

LH Piretti Cottonwood 2. Has a Super Stroke Slim 3.0 and comes with an extra Piretti grip. Has been used for only two rounds. $320 USD. Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  17. JDW3

Is my driver cracked?

It felt like I was hitting some good driver today but they weren't going as far as I expected. I measured a couple with my GPS and they only went 235-240 (I normally hit it 260-270). On 18 today it felt like I hit the best drive of the day. Off the club face I would have bet it was in the 280...
  18. JDW3

Please help solve my dilenma

I've been looking at getting a putting green for some a while now. From what I've read I would probably get a big moss. I am currently averaging 29.5 putts over my last 20 rounds. My putting is improving. I averaged 31.3 putts over my last 153 rounds (as far back as I have the stats). It would...
Back