Search results for query: *

1. Smiter

Ohio CC

I’d like your smug ass to get suspended for nothing. See how you like it?? PM’s here out. Done with you dude.
  2. Smiter

Ohio CC

I generally go deeper with an Enigma conceal setup but went with the speed to shot thing today, just because. Threw a non tucked wind shirt on, no issues. For those that don’t fight nor carry, yes it looks like bad things could happen there. Know that it takes well over 100# of pressure to get...
  3. Smiter

Ohio CC

As of today Ohio is the 23rd state to go Constitutional Carry. I celebrated by doing what I do every day… carry…
  4. Smiter

What's for Dinner?

Yeah @mmaynard11 , she waited too long. I’m good til probably Wednesday now? I don’t eat much? 😂. I’d still meet her for a drink but it is kind of Monday out? Now if she wants to come over? We talkin! 😂.
  5. Smiter

Gloves, how often do you change them?

Every 3 holes. They’re not ruined at that point but I sweat a lot more as a skinny’ish dude that’s a fat dude for some reason? I probably get 54 holes on average. I don’t have a lot of gentle in my swing though?
  6. Smiter

Phil’s press conference was…

I mean your probably ok as long as you don’t golf? 😂!
  7. Smiter

Best Cover Song of All Time?

Oh yeah! I have other songs I like better now, but if I’m getting mentally prepared to “go”, that’s what I want helping me?
  8. Smiter

Bad day to quit sniffing glue?
  9. Smiter

I just look like a bum half the week? Lol. Working for me though.
  10. Smiter

Weather in your area.

93* at 5:30 when I was leaving work. Summer is here. For 3 days likely.
  11. Smiter

What's for Dinner?

I had a light tuna wrap, probably 400 calories lunchish, yawn. Now thinking real food. Too hot to cook over a fire, that’d be miserable. Might just head out and pick something up? Kind of waiting the hear from a lady friend prior to deciding but she doesn’t have much more time before I make my...
  12. Smiter

I shaved every day for the better part of 30 years. Covid hit and masks. No longer in play but I’m now a once, maybe twice a week beard wacker and only shave if I have a first date? 😂
  13. Smiter

Scents and or tastes that trigger vivid memories?

We’ve had the same experience. 30+ years later, I still dry heave a little everytime I see a bottle of that stuff, 😂.
  14. Smiter

2022 Better You Fitness Thread

Been slacking as far as pushing myself. I mean I really can’t? I have free weights and no spot? Still considering the Planet Fitness thing just so I can safely work weight? All else is a great setup but my home gym requires a spotter at times and I live alone? Free weights and don’t EVER push...
  15. Smiter

PGA Tour Response to LIV Golf

Chipmunk? It is dead? Not worthy.
  16. Smiter

Spit....spit....spit....constantly. Tee boxes, greens almost everywhere. Can you stop that terrible habit?

Just like CCW’ing. It’s not a deal if no one knows about it. Make it obvious? It’s a deal.
  17. Smiter

Do you have telekinesis powers?

Take this as a compliment or a slight? Don’t care? 😂. You’re smarter than I look?
  18. Smiter

Dipping Sauce for fries (no Ketchup)

No Ketchup? You are a savage and I’m blocking your Facebook account (don’t worry about it, I don’t get on FB). Ok. Cheese. 100%.
  19. Smiter

When you change your wedges..

I’ve freed myself from wedge stress long ago. I can hit every wedge shot needed with a 44* PW and come in under par. I’ve done that. It’s not optimal but I can do it.
  20. Smiter

Spit....spit....spit....constantly. Tee boxes, greens almost everywhere. Can you stop that terrible habit?

Those that respect things respect that. I’ve dipped at work for 25+ years now. No one even knows. I am not spitting everywhere (anywhere really). It’s about respecting others in everything.
Back