Search results for query: *

1. Smiter

Ohio CC

As of today Ohio is the 23rd state to go Constitutional Carry. I celebrated by doing what I do every day… carry…
  2. Smiter

WTB-Shirts

Golf Shirts Mainly. I have pants that fit. I’ve lost a lot of weight and my old XXL look like nightgowns on me. Looking mainly at decent Large shirts. If you’ve grown or shrunk and have a collection that doesn’t fit, let me know. If anyone has 32”x31” pants too (weird size) with big enough...
  3. Smiter

Pressurized Cheese?

Ok, Easy Cheese. Yay or Nay. I’m not putting up a vote. Defend or Denigrate. Most posters don’t put up their thoughts first on these types but I will. It has its place in life. I haven’t had it in years but enjoying (ish) club crackers with some. Honestly just got it because I’ve been too...
  4. Smiter

Happy Thanksgiving

Wow! What a couple years! To those I’ve made friends with here and even those I’ve pissed off, Happy Thanksgiving. Weird time in my life (probably most of ours) right now. But we must always overcome, right? So Happy Thanksgiving to my Friends on here and even if we’ve had words, one friendly...
  5. Smiter

Gripe About Covid Thread (No Politics)

Ok, So the Mods are probably eye rolling me, 😂, That’s not my intent. Let’s gripe about the physical aspects of this illness. Let it out. Just keep politics out of it. So me personally, it’s been a year. 80-100 hour work weeks. 3-4 rounds of golf, none since May. THIS IS NOT POLITICAL-get...
  6. Smiter

MMA

I assume we’re in a post drive since I’ve gone from 50k to 80k unseen posts this week? So consider this my contribution. Whom else trains in a form of martial arts? I train in two, Muay Thai and BJJ. Funny as my instructor is a 15 year 6th degree BB in Jujutsu. He doesn’t have an instructor...
  7. Smiter

Who You Memorolizing?

So I’d like to submit my great uncle Denny. Fell during the Korean War. I’m over an hour early, but oh well. He was a Marine to make Marines proud. Why and who are you crying for tomorrow?
  8. Smiter

Who You Fighting?

Ok, assume for a second that you are an elite fighter. You can fight anyone for the title plus or minus a weight class. I believe for UFC for me the classes would be middleweight (hard cut), Light HW, easy one day cut, or HW (I can eat again!!!) Anyone past or present. There’s one in each...
  9. Smiter

Happy Mother’s Day!

To all the Mom’s out there! Hope it’s your best. If it makes some of the wife moms that feel abandoned for golf this time of year better, there is no golf happening around here today.. :( I can’t believe it was left up to me to post, near thing. Y’all are slipping.
  10. Smiter

Muscle Cramps

Ok first of all, I suffer form agonizing muscle cramps at times. Way too often I’ll wake up at 3:00 and there’ll be a softball sized lump on my back thigh and I’ll wake up screaming. Just rude. Obviously a lack of some mineral. I drink well over a gallon of water a day (average about 1.4) and...
  11. Smiter

Snakes

Had a female neighbor come over and frantically tell me she had a copperhead behind her back porch. Ok, I have no real snake fear so why not check it out. I took an Ocello Dust Mop with me i was so scared, 🤣 I found this terrifying beast. Don’t judge it’s size by my hand I have NFL QB sized...
  12. Smiter

Whiskey Tango???

21 days into posting season. Can’t sleep. Look out. Grrrrrr. Those little shrubs are honeysuckle and smell fantastic. If this kills them..... Grrr.
  13. Smiter

Dumbest Thing I’m Likely To Do

Ok THP. A lot of you know me as a pretty zany guy. Looking at @troyefl and his gator thread I’m looking at them and thinking “would wrestle, wouldn’t wrestle (that 13 footer, nah) gators” So without puting my life at too much risk, what’s the craziest zaniest thing you’d think I’d be up for...
  14. Smiter

Ohio Late Spring Get Together

Didn’t do one last year (probably wise, C19 and all) but I was going to until someone else said they were doing it. That didn’t happen. So now I’ll take the bull by the horns. Looking at May 15th and 16th. I’ll have to check availability but generally these courses are good to go. Deer Ridge...
  15. Smiter

Delta 8 THC

Ok first mods, if this isn’t appropriate please delete and I’ll take no offense. For those that know me know I was fighting an illness for the better part of 2 years. I first delved into the cannabis world with CBD and while it did a decent job of combating my nausea it did nothing for the...
  16. Smiter

Apparel Question

My life is now Opposite Day in a lot of areas. One of the most annoying is I went from roasting all the time to freezing all the time. So my question is, if you are wearing long underwear, should you still be wearing regular underwear? 🤣 I do but I wanna know if that’s right or wrong?
  17. Smiter

Consistency

So this will likely die out fast, I just wanted everyone to know that I am genuinely committed to the number 66351 Or that’s as as close to caught up as I’ll be? But cleared a couple things and that number stayed the same. The post drives had me regularly seeing 6 figures. Almost half...
  18. Smiter

MMA

So who here has fought in any MMA matches? I have. I actually fought most of them close to my current weight (a minor cut from current Light HW) although some were middleweight, I even fought a time or 2 under 170, (that was a cut I couldn’t come back from). What styles do you like? I’m...
  19. Smiter

Irons

Hey @OldandStiff , you have a fellow companion on the equipment journey. I currently have two sets of irons en route. 🤷‍♂️ You’ll outclass me but I felt it pretty bold to order the next one before the first one got here.
  20. Smiter

Late Night Musings w/ Me

So, for those interested in friendly debate, let this serve as the home to stupid arguments that we can all shake hands on after and not be nasty. First hot take. I called my son and I “Sally’s” for both of us leaving our Birdie putts a ball or so shy of going in (that was right here on this...
Back