Search results for query: *

1. G

DC MD VA Area Chat

Double bagging in 100* heat. Ouch! I had enough fun pushing my own cart around TDC yesterday.
  2. G

Outdoor putting green

Got the go-ahead from the wife to put a putting green in our back yard. Who are the go to manufacturers for the turf and cups?
  3. G

DC MD VA Area Chat

Recently joined The Dominion Club near Richmond. Last one out on the course last night. Played through some light rain, and was treated to a nice sunset behind me on 15. Here’s the 15th green from the fairway and 16 from the gold tees.
  4. G

DC MD VA Area Chat

You...walked...RNK?!!? You must hate yourself. I walk just about every round I play, but there’s no way there.
  5. G

DC MD VA Area Chat

That’s sad. Always loved that course.
  6. G

DC MD VA Area Chat

I’ve played Foundry a couple times. A friend of a friend is the pro there. Nothing like Santa brunch and then 18 when it’s 35 and cloudy.
  7. G

DC MD VA Area Chat

I like it a LOT. Requires shot placement unless you’re a BIG hitter. I get them out there 280-290 most times, but I don’t try to cut a lot of the corners. OB is tight on most holes. I can’t wait to play it when it’s firm and fast. I’d imagine a poorly placed risk/reward shot will roll into...
  8. G

DC MD VA Area Chat

Joined Dominion Club yesterday. If anyone is looking to get in, they have an INCREDIBLE discount on the initiation fee right now.
  9. G

DC MD VA Area Chat

Anyone playi...I mean...working from home in the RVA area this week?
Back