Search results for query: *

1. womeldorff

CONTEST The Engagement: The 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

How I plan to Engage. I am planning a multi-Platform engagement. I am currently working on getting a podcast out talking about golf and family adventures. I am going to speak to the course, clubs meet and greets fellow THPers and the forum. I have a moderate Tic Tok following for Ohio. I...
  2. womeldorff

Signup Now: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno: Free Trip, Fitting and More

Entered. Good luck to everyone involved. Hope to see you there.
  3. womeldorff

Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

I pick Voshall
  4. womeldorff

Contest Winners Thread

The biggest thing I will say it does is the 60g are on the top by the wrist and it is so heavy. I have a problem with a slight hitch on my backswing and the weight takes that away. I am putting a truer line. Fantastic gift I would recommend for all.
  5. womeldorff

Contest Winners Thread

Got the new grip on. Not going to lie I have all 60 grams in. I’m in love.
  6. womeldorff

Would You Make a Good Captain?

I feel like I would make a good captain. I have been the captain on most teams I have played on in my life. I'm not the greatest player on the team but I am reliable, motivating and organized. In my personal life and professional life I have been in leadership one way or the other. There...
  7. womeldorff

Congrats You Have ZipCore Tour Rack Wedges Headed Your Way

Big congratulations to everyone. Can’t wait to read reviews
  8. womeldorff

Contest Winners Thread

Yea I've never seen it but it looks like something I will use and can help my putting.
  9. womeldorff

Contest Winners Thread

I was the winner of the week 3 pickum. I received S1 golf Grip with adjustable weights. Awesome prize. Thank you Gus so much. This is getting installed this week. More photos to come
  10. womeldorff

Contest: Pick the Winner of the 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf

Team hackers cobra speed zone extreme 9* Stiff shaft RH
  11. womeldorff

Looking For Testers: Cleveland ZipCore Tour Rack Wedges

I would love to test Currently use Cleveland RTX I would like a 56 degree Standard grind. great contest. Good luck all
  12. womeldorff

What to expect from a driving iron?

We will see. I am testing one out today situationally
  13. womeldorff

I am going to watch this ty.
  14. womeldorff

Hybrids hit like woods for me. I pull the **** out of them
  15. womeldorff

Irons are pretty good right now. Lost a bit of power but gained control. 4i is around 200-210
  16. womeldorff

My game has gotten slightly better than it has been for the past few years. I am hitting the iron really nice and my chipping and putting are coming up pretty strong as well. My driver has died. I can't hit the damn thing consistent and over the last 4 rounds have averaged 7 lost OB shots...
  17. womeldorff

EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Congrats to the Winners. This should be awesome. Enjoy every minute of it.
  18. womeldorff

2020 NFL Thread

I agree not all of them are low related. I was speaking about them in general what has been seen over the years. There will always be the freak injuries it unfortunately part of the game but I do agree the training and body building strains the body too. Pads are getting smaller. Do you...
Back