Search results for query: *

1. #Cookie

FS: Mizuno MP18 Fli-Hi 2 & 3 irons

Mizuno MP18 Fli-Hi 2 iron KBS CTL 110 stiff shaft Excellent condition Standard LLL $85 shipped CONUS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. #Cookie

FS or FT: Srixon Z-Star & Bridgestone Tour B RXS

For sale or trade: 2 dozen yellow Z-star and 2 dozen white Tour B RXS. All are current model version. If buying all 4 dozen, $110 shipped CONUS. If buying just Srixon or Bridgestone then $60 shipped for those 2 dozen. Trade interests would be for Q-Star tour or similarly performing ball...
  3. #Cookie

WTB: Callaway XR 16 Driver (right hand)

Searching for this for a buddy of mine. Looking for XR or XR Pro in right hand. Can be head only....preferable loft would be 9 or 9.5* but would consider anything out there. Let me know if you have something that may fit the need, thanks!
  4. #Cookie

FS: KBS C-Taper 120 stiff shafts (3-PW)

Set of 8 KBS C-Taper 120 stiff shafts in very good condition. 3 iron length is 37.75” and PW is 34.5”. Should be .355 taper tip. Asking $160 shipped which is a good bit lower than anything I’m seeing on eBay. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. #Cookie

WTB: Mini Driver 12* - RH

Thinking about giving a mini driver a go again so curious what's out there. Fan of the Callaway BB Mini but open to other models. Want a 12* head, likely stiff flex but open to regular flex maybe. Let me know what you have....thanks!
  6. #Cookie

FS: UA Tempo Tour Men’s golf shoes - size 10.5

Only worn for one round, just a tad too big for me. Nothing at all wrong with them, still look basically brand new minus the light wear on the spikes. $70 shipped CONUS USPS Let me know if there are any questions! Can ship Monday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. #Cookie

WTB: Scotty Cameron weights (30 - 40g)

Anyone have some weights not being used that they are interested in selling? Already have 10's and 20's so looking for a few in the 30-40g range. Thanks! Edit: need to fit Newport 2
  8. #Cookie

WTB: KBS C-Taper Lite iron shafts (regular or stiff)

Anyone have a set of KBS C-Taper Lite shafts that they are willing to sell? Need 7 in total (5-GW) and open to regular or stiff flex.
  9. #Cookie

FS: Cobra F8 One Length irons (5-SW)

F8 One Length 5-SW (all 7i length) KBS CTL shafts - stiff flex Grips have +3 wraps Arccos sensors in grips of all irons and will come with 7 other sensors for other clubs in bag. $500 shipped PayPal CONUS USPS Priority Mail insured. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. #Cookie

Hey Bigtime - Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Nate, enjoy your day out on the course!
  11. #Cookie

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

Figured you did, would love to be involved in a team competition of some sort so we will see how things shake out. And if they don't shake then there is always 2019!
  12. #Cookie

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

I've really been thinking quite a bit about what event(s) I'm going to try for this year. At this point I can say that the Ultimate Weekend and THP Championship are what interests me the most as far as dates working, event type, and time commitment the event requires. I know it's been said...
  13. #Cookie

#Cookie - WITB

Major overhaul done recently, haven’t been this excited about my bag in a very long time as I feel like I finally have a setup that works extremely well for me. Cobra F8 driver Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 2, 3, and 4 irons Cobra F8 One Length 5-GW irons Cleveland CBX 54* Hopkins 58* Cleveland...
  14. #Cookie

FS: Cobra F8 One Length hybrids

FS: Cobra F8 One Length hybrids - Right handed - 7 iron length and shafted with stock graphite offering (Aldila Rogue), stiff flex and 75g - Lamkin grips with Cobra Connect, plus 3 wraps - Excellent condition (2 rounds) - 3 hybrid - 19* - 4 hybrid - 22* - $130 each or $250 for both - USPS...
  15. #Cookie

Bushnell HYBRID Laser + GPS

This is incredible. First thing I worried about was batteries but they solved for that. Will be interesting to see if other manufacturers jump on board with similar offerings. Look forward to the in hand thoughts from the show.
  16. #Cookie

Mini Drivers - where did they go?

They seemed to be all the rave a few years back. Callaway had a phenomenal option and I know that TM had one also. Another trend that just died for no reason? Maybe viewed as a one trick pony so folks replaced them with lower lofted 3 woods? Anyone still gaming one?
  17. #Cookie

WTB: Bushnell or Garmin GPS watch

Anyone have a GPS watch that they aren't using and want to sell? No Golf Buddy brand as they still haven't updated the course I play the most.....
  18. #Cookie

Fantasy Football leagues

So obviously lots of folks like to play FF here as evidenced by all the THP leagues. But curious as to how many participate in other leagues (family / friends / work, etc.) and what factors play into those? I thoroughly enjoy all things fantasy and was thinking about running a league next...
  19. #Cookie

What are you building? (Club style)

Going to put CTL's into Apex (6-GW) later today and install some new grips.
  20. #Cookie

The 5 iron flop challenge

I think THP should run a little challenge, who can do it? https://video.golfdigest.com/watch/learn-how-to-hit-a-flop-shot-like-justin-rose-sort-of
Back