Search results for query: *

1. emanthei

WTB: Black R1 Head only or with shaft

Looking to buy a black TM R1. Will purchase with shaft or head only. Any flex, just need a black R1 head. Thanks!
  2. emanthei

Golf Swing Software - Biometrics

A friend and I were talking today about biometrics and the golf swing. We were basically wondering if there was software available that would allow you to have a standard figure that you can adjust the data points, such as forearm length, bicep length that would then create a 3-D model that you...
  3. emanthei

WTB: Wilson Staff Fybrid 3W 15*

I have been looking all over the place for a W/S Fybrid 3W 15*. Preferably in stiff flex and standard length. Not the RS or HS models, I cant seem to hit those ones as well as the previous model. Also would consider an 18* 5W as well. Thanks!
  4. emanthei

Found some older Ping Woods. What are your thoughts?

My wife and I were checking out a local antique store yesterday looking for an end table and I stumbled across this set of Ping woods. 1,3,5,6, and 7 woods. What are you thoughts? How much do you think they would be worth? I know how much they are selling for, but wont say just yet..
  5. emanthei

Driver head coming off of shaft!

Here are a few picture of my driver. As you can see the shaft is coming out of the hosel. I was thinking I may be able to fix this myself, but have never done such a project. My other option was to take it in to be re shafted. What do you guys think? Also what would cause this? It is an older...
  6. emanthei

Swing Analysis

Hello and again, thank you for this service GolfTec and THP! It is truly wonderful. I have a family member who would like to get a swing analysis done. On his mishit he will usually lose the ball to the right because he claims his body will swing though the ball before his hands. He is looking...
  7. emanthei

My Swing

Here are some videos of my swing I took a few days ago. I apologize right away for the quality and lighting. I recorded these on a whim with my old cell phone while on the course. My typical ball flight with my driver is a big slice to VERY big slice...I have sense starting aligning myself as...
  8. emanthei

Yet another golf trip ideas thread

Hey guys/gals, I know this is brought up a lot, but I am looking for a website that offers great reviews of golf courses/resorts for trip planning. I had seen it posted before, but I think it was within a thread not necessarily related to trip planning. I have searched for the last 30 minutes...
  9. emanthei

Ashworth Fall 2011 Look 3 Giveaway

Good Luck All! https://www.facebook.com/AshworthGolf?sk=app_4949752878
  10. emanthei

Golf on The Jewel - Mackinac Island, MI(with pics)

My Labor Day weekend was spent on Mackinac Island between Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsula's. I was fortunate to have the opportunity to play one of Michigan's most unique courses during my stay. An excerpt from the website is below give a brief description: Playing this course for me...
  11. emanthei

Re-Gripping TM R580 Help

Hey all, Over the weekend I decided it was time for me to re-grip my TM R580. We got the original grip and all the tape off and proceed to re-tape and put the new grip on. Without really noticing it we quickly realized that the butt of the shaft is not of normal size and consequently ended up...
  12. emanthei

Leaving for golf weekend this afternoon

I am SOOO excited! I have to post because I cant simply sit and talk about it all day at work. 8 of us are going to Boyne Highlands Resort in Harbor Springs, MI this afternoon with 72 holes planned for Saturday and Sunday. Tomorrow we are playing The Heather and The Donald Ross Memorial...
  13. emanthei

How to not get tired through round

Since the beginning of last month I have been able to play at least 18 holes a week, but at 9 holes a time. I think my mind and body have gotten use to only playing 9 holes each time out. Last Sunday I played my first full round of 18 and after the 9th hole I was just drained. My mental game...
  14. emanthei

Looking for pictures of full line of clubs

I am trying to find pictures of entire history line of clubs from different golf brands. For instance, I am trying to find a picture of all the irons that MacGregor has put out. I used to have a set of MacGregors but I cant remember the model. If I could see a picture I would be able to...
  15. emanthei

freegolfballs.com

Anyone see this site before? Anything made to be free seems fishy to me. especially when free is in the web address. I have not given them my info yet.
  16. emanthei

Hello All!

I have been here for a few weeks interacting in some posts and felt it was appropriate that I should formally introduce myself. I stumbled upon THP while researching my newly purchased Burner 2.0 irons last fall. I loved the reviews done by the fellow forum members. This is a great touch. I...
  17. emanthei

Playing to my slice = no more(but needs some training tips)

So I went to the range on Saturday to get some practice in on my new irons before the season starts and I finally decided I was through just "playing" to my slice. For the last few years I would just line up aiming further left and play to my slice. But on Saturday, I finally got sick of it. I...
Back