1. robrandalgz

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

And Brooks. All of my Dallas hopefuls are just dropping off. :(
  2. robrandalgz

Aaaaannnd Cooper. Dang it!!!
  3. robrandalgz

Dammit. There goes Powers-Johnson. Ugh.....
  4. robrandalgz

These things are impossible to know but you have to wonder if Stroud would have been the same player in Carolina. That franchise is just..........🫣
  5. robrandalgz

How much fun are hard shell tacos?

But you gotta slather some refried beans on that soft shell before your wrap..........you gotta.......
  6. robrandalgz

Still underused for a talent of his caliber, IMO. Especially when the QB situation was such a sh* show. He has the talent to be a 1200+ yard rusher in the NFL as a floor. It will be exciting to see what gets cooked up for him this year.
  7. robrandalgz

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Man, what a fantastic group of testers. Looking forward to the feedback.
  8. robrandalgz

Your talking about an organization that drafted the most talented RB draft last year and didn't bother to use him. Ditto for the TE the year before. 🤷‍♂️
  9. robrandalgz

6 year THPiversary

10. robrandalgz

It’s all about the clicks

Not sad. Hell, the majority of this stuff I learned from my own kids. They were raised in it. They know no life without it. By the time I started "cruising main" 8 tracks were a thing of the past but I had a cassette collection that needed to be stored in the trunk. We're not too far removed...
  11. robrandalgz

Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

If you have a white bag, definitely get the strap sleeve.
  12. robrandalgz

Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

Yep, I kind of relate it to the dad wallet I used to carry. I switched to a Code 18 wallet and realized all the crap that I DIDN'T need to be packing around.
  13. robrandalgz

Pizza Slices

14. robrandalgz

Pizza Slices

Yep. I grew up po as f***. If you're giving me first dibs, I'm taking the large slice. By the time I get back there might not be any more pizza..... :LOL:
  15. robrandalgz

None of us are............. :LOL:
  16. robrandalgz

Even though I didn't make the initial comment, I'll try and answer. As you stated, all of this is new to you. So the strength and growth of all of these digital media platforms is also new. To put it into context, it;s like saying to someone 65 years ago that this whole t.v. thing is a fad and...
  17. robrandalgz

It's even more than that, though. The culture created here can't be underestimated. The world is full of Richards. I think it's safe to say that most of us can fall into that trap, given the opportunity. Whether it's just the mood of the moment, general disposition, etc. The moderation and, as a...
  18. robrandalgz

That's the draft, brother. To be honest, I was really excited about Biadasz because of the Wisconsin/Fredrick link. Just didn't work out. :(
Back