Search results for query: *

1. H8tobogie

WTB Superspeed Training Aid

Looking for the standard set if anyone is willing to part with theirs. Thanks!
  2. H8tobogie

Describe your full swing golf grip.

I have been stubbornly trying to play with a traditional grip since getting back into the game... working hard to make the Vs match up between my left and right hands... and have learned that my hands just fight one another when I do this. I am curious, how do you all describe your full swing grip?
  3. H8tobogie

Is this genius or... is this genius? Hot wing pizza crust!

I have to have this! Thoughts - yes or no?
  4. H8tobogie

CONTEST Team Hackers Giveaway - Who Can Guess Our Team Pairings

With the Morgan Cup quickly approaching, Team Hackers has decided to give away a VERY cool piece of team memorabilia. This item will be unveiled at the Friday night dinner when team pairing for the first day will be announced and gifts are exchanged. Trust me, you do not want to miss out on...
  5. H8tobogie

Graphite Design Tour AD XC - anyone tried this shaft??

Looks to be their newest offering and is low/mid launch and low spin. Sounds like an interesting upgrade option for the Cobra SZ Extreme driver. Anyone have any experience with this shaft and can compare it to other more known shafts on the market?
  6. H8tobogie

2020 Edition - Best Hats for Sun Protection

We are hitting that time of year where I always start considering a boonie hat or something to provide more sun protection and to date, I have never gone for one. This year, I vow to get something and use it. I actually left the course today because the sun was beating down and I was just...
  7. H8tobogie

What regional and Obscure Musicians do You Stream?

Being in Austin, I get to hear a lot of more obscure artists and have built some good playlists on Pandora. Being isolated, and streaming every day, I am growing tired of the same old play lists though. So who do you have from your playlists that are non-mainstream? What is their style...
  8. H8tobogie

If You Could Make A HOI as a Pro, Which Hole Would You Pick and why?

Watching the tournament today made me think about this and 17 at Sawgrass would be a tempting answer for me, but I think I would go with 16 at Augusta. Mainly because it is late in the round like Sawgrass and would be immortalized as no atmosphere compares to The Masters, IMO. So what hole and...
  9. H8tobogie

What in the World? My Favorite Driving Range Swing to Date

I'm just going to leave this here for your enjoyment...
  10. H8tobogie

Super funny - Tiger and Ian Poulter impersonation!!!

https://twitter.com/GolfChannel/status/1128721709991964672
  11. H8tobogie

I’m Creeped Out.

I’m watching some Masters coverage and this thing is hanging outside my living room window. I can’t concentrate even though I know its across a pane of glass from me. This thing is huge. The body is about 3 inches long not counting the legs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. H8tobogie

Big Discovery with my Swing Struggles - Small Rant

I have been struggling mightily with my irons and have been hitting everything left, which has led me down a dark path trying hard to correct the miss. My driver and wedges started to get much more consistent, but I just cannot hit my irons. So, I finally decided to get some club building...
  13. H8tobogie

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

Has anyone had any experience with one of these shafts? The TXG guys did a video on one paired with the new Mizuno ST 190 head while at the PGA Show. From what I gathered it was a lively, but stable shaft made with 70T carbon. They likened the design to the TPT shafts in that the 70T carbon...
  14. H8tobogie

For those using Align Grips

How do you use the ridge on the back? Meaning, what do you align the ridge with on both your left hand and right hand? I have been experimenting with using the ring and middle fingers on each hand at the second knuckle. This seems to keep the hands parallel, but it seems to be a slightly weak...
  15. H8tobogie

FS - Project X Even Flow Black 65g In 6.5

Handcrafted shaft In like new condition. Standard golf pride cord grip. Ping adapter. Plays 45.5” in G400. Used less than 5 rounds. Asking $250 OBO. Will leave on here for a few days and then send it to eBay if no interest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. H8tobogie

WITB - What’s In The Blender?

I love smoothies. They make up about 1/3rd of my diet (I will leave out out the percent beer represents). So I thought I’d start a thread of smoothie recipes. I try to use organic fruits and veggies and keep a large amount of frozen items on hand to keep a variety of options. I never add ice to...
  17. H8tobogie

FS: TaylorMade M1 460 10.5* with Graphite Design AD GP 7X

UPDATE: I will consider selling just the head for best offer and will also consider a trade on this club. Looking for a Tour Edge 3 wood or perhaps a Rogue SZ 3W with the PX Blue in 6.5. Will leave it on here a few more days. This driver plays 45" and was setup by TaylorMade with the...
  18. H8tobogie

Big Max Aqua Wave Golf Bag - SWEET

I am in the market for a new stand bag and stumbled upon this thing of beauty. At only 4.1 lbs it is definitely in contention. From the website it looks like they will start shipping pre-orders on May 1st. I may just have to grab one of these! https://us.bigmaxgolf.com/product/aqua-wave/
  19. H8tobogie

Should I tip my Project X Evenflow Black?

I am gaming a 65g 6.5 in a G400 Max at 9* and loving it, but I eventually want to bring the club down to play between 44.5 to 45". It is currently set up at 45.5". I haven't tested it on a launch monitor yet, but I suspect tipping it between 05. to 1" would help reduce spin slightly - am I...
  20. H8tobogie

What is a budget shaft to test alongside Px Evenflow & Atmos Blue?

I am going to be testing G400 Max in both 9* and 10.5* with the Project X HC Evenflow Black 6.5 65g and the Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 6X and I am looking for a budget shaft to add to the mix. I chose a low/low and mid/mid shaft and could see either work for me and I think it would be fun to see if...
Back