Search results for query: *

1. D

WTB M4 or G400 5W

Looking for a M4 or G400 5W. Right handed, stiff flex. Let me know what you have.
  2. D

For Sale CBX 50* head and 3 wedge shafts

Selling the CBX 50* head, a 115gr Dynamic Gold wedge shaft, and 2 standard (130 gram?) wedge shafts. All three shafts are wedge flex. Head is in decent condition, didn’t get much use. All tips have epoxy and weights removed, tips have been prepped. All 3 shafts have standard size white and black...
  3. D

Epoxy question

So I just built a set of P790s with KBS Tours and when I ordered the epoxy that I ended up using, I didn’t realize that its specific for attaching tip adaptors to graphite shafts. So I assembled the irons yesterday and play a round with them today and had no issues. Didn’t even realize my...
  4. D

For Sale FS/FT TaylorMade Spider Tour Red, Fuji Atmos Red, Nippon Pro 950GH shafts

Selling my TaylorMade Spider Tour Red, 35”, comes with headcover. I just prefer a blade putter. Definitely has some chatter from riding in a cart for about 20 rounds. The worst of it is at the front edge of the face where it seemed to like biting my wedges. Cross posted. Asking $150 OBO shipped...
  5. D

Footjoy vs Nike

How is the sizing of Footjoy polos compared to Nike? Like does the XL of one fit the same as an XL in the other. I know there’s sizing charts for both but I feel as though that sizing charts don’t tell the whole story. And of course, with the pandemic, I can’t go to the LGS and try them on side...
  6. D

For Sale Golf pants and shorts

Selling a few pairs of pants and a pair of shorts. Just realized that I look weird in tapered pants legs and the Under Armour straight leg pants fit more comfortably. 1. Adidas tapered leg pants, navy blue, size 38x32. Worn once, washed and put in my drawer 2. Adidas tapered leg, black, size...
  7. D

P790 head weights and build help

Does any know what the standard weights of P790 heads are? I got a set 5-AW pretty cheap with Nippon Pro NH GH950 Regulars in them, standard L/L/L, that I plan on rebuilding with KBS Tours in Stiff that are 1/2” long and I gotta figure out exactly how to do it. I couldn’t find any heads from an...
  8. D

For Sale Golf Pride Tour Snsr Contour 140cc Red

Came off a putter I bought. I can’t verify how long it was on the putter or how many rounds it may have been used but it’s in great condition as you’ll see in the pictures. We’ll call it $20 shipped OBRO. If my price is high, please let me know.
  9. D

Titleist Dead Center TopSighter TS-251 hosel size

So I just found a Titleist TopSighter and I’m probably gonna replace the shaft but I can’t find a hosel size anywhere. I found one post on GolfWRX from like 9 years ago and someone mentioned a .270” tip size but I’m not sure if it’s a typo or not.
  10. D

FS - KBS Tour 90s; Cleveland Huntington Beach #1

Selling my KBS Tour 90 shafts. These came out of my M4 Irons when I went to the regular Tours. They have about 10 rounds on them. 4I-PW, 0.370 tip, The 4i and the PW need new grips since I cut them off to get shaft lengths. But the tips are already sanded so other than 2 grips, these are ready...
  11. D

Cut shaft lengths

I’m putting new shafts in my irons and I need to know the actual overall length of each club not including the heads. I’ve already tipped the shafts. But now I need the overall length for shafts so I can butt cut them. This is to make a set of M4s 5i-PW play at TM’s standard length. For clarity...
  12. D

M4 4 Iron as Driving Iron

Seeing as I rarely use my 4 Iron from the fairway due to its low loft, would I be crazy for putting a tip stiff, low spin graphite shaft in it and using it as a driving iron. I realize the design of the club is meant to launch high, but maybe bending it to 18* with something like a PX Hzrdus...
  13. D

Need help with Iron Shafts

So I’ve been noticing that in any winds above a slight breeze, my irons balloon, especially from 7i down. I currently have KBS Tour 90s in Stiff installed. So I’d love to find something a little lower spin and lower launch such as KBS Tour but I wanted to ask and see what everyone else might...
  14. D

White shorts and pants

Are there any brands of white golf shorts and pants that don’t show your underwear colors? It’s a funny question but it’s something that keeps me from buying white shorts and pants for golf.
  15. D

M4 vs 2017 M2

For anyone that replaced the M2 with the M4, was there a huge difference in performance that made the gain worth it such as improved launch, spin, distance, or dispersion? I would really like an M4 but I’m considering picking up an M2 with the same specs and shaft since they’re so much cheaper...
  16. D

Shaft recommendations

I need some shaft recommendations. I got on a launch monitor with my current driver because I wanted to compare it to the new F8 and looking at the numbers has me thinking I’m losing carry distance from spin. My launch angle was between 12* and 13* consistently but my spin rate was consistently...
  17. D

Deadsquiggles WITB

Current as of 7/29/17 Blue Mizuno Elite Stand Bag (may be replaced with 14 way bag) Blue Cobra F7 TaylorMade Burner 3w and 5w (probably soon to be replaced by a 2-3 hybrid) Cobra Max 5H Cobra XL irons 4i-PW TaylorMade Ghost Tour Fontana 72
  18. D

Golf shoe colors

So I bought a pair of Nike Durasport 4's in black last week and already thinking they're too bland for them to be the only pair I have. So now I'm trying to figure out colors for a second pair and I'm considering something mainly white, maybe all white but I'm not sure. What color shoes do you...
Back