Search results for query: *

1. TrueMotionMatt

For Sale Rogue 130 MSI Tour Still Cobra 🐍 Adapter

I forgot to add this. Aldila Rogue 130 TS plays 44” in F9 head. Tour G 50 grip text Matt 773-301-1712 $150 Can also sell as package deal with driver for $300 (see F9 head post)
  2. TrueMotionMatt

For Sale Cobra F9 Head (4-rounds only) with multiple weights& sleeves

F9 head with a bunch of weights and two extra sleeves. This was a head I got when my old one had a rattle. Came directly from Cobra and has 4 rounds on it. $OLD obo. Text
  3. TrueMotionMatt

Vokey Wedges, Any M-Grind Players try the new B-Grind?

Looking for feedback on the new Vokey Wedgeworks B Grind. Short Game is pretty straight forward for me when I have different grind options...54-S 10* bounce in SW helps for fluffy sand or deep nasty rough. 58 bent to 59* M-08* helps in tight lies or hard pan, wet or 'muni style' bunkers...
  4. TrueMotionMatt

Are you always thinking about getting more consistent and having more fun playing golf...here's how I did it! 👍💪

We're all stuck inside, and if you're like me and seen every show on Netflix, and you've read and commented on every post/article on THP, what else is there to do ? And please don't say to yourself, research all the new drivers coming out 😂! You can start working on your golf game at home...
  5. TrueMotionMatt

Mizuno JPX 921Tour / Forged - Beautiful Clubs, Sick Custom Ferrules, Questionable Build Specs from Mizzy

So My new JPX 921 Tour / Forged Combo Set showed up today. [Thanks FedEx for almost losing them and delivering them a week late.]. Loving how they look. Build quality is very questionable however, so please check your specs people. Also, there was a blemish on the 8-iron like the builder...
  6. TrueMotionMatt

Apologies to the Community 'Show Us Your Swing'

I hope everyone accepts my sincere apologies for the roasting I unleashed on the 'Show Us Your Swing' thread. I thought it was clear that I was joking when I roasted @Canadan, but I guess not 🤷‍♂️ My intension was not to harm anyone's feelings, and it definitely wasn't designed to hurt your...
  7. TrueMotionMatt

For Sale Two Modus 125 Soft X shaft sets, single Oban 125 37" used shaft.

I have up for sale, two sets of Modus 125 PW-4 iron shaft sets and one single Oban 125 X 37" shaft pull. Both are a tremendous shafts, but I'm getting a little older and have made the switch to Steelfiber. If you play X100 and like them, you'll love these. These are one step soft, so 4-iron...
  8. TrueMotionMatt

How to add lines and figure angles with iPhone 📱 Markup

Here’s a short video how I add lines in still pics using my iPhone. The way you get to the Markup is to hit the three little buttons at the very top right (after you hit edit). The ruler & angles are then on the bottom right.
  9. TrueMotionMatt

Let’s see how your shaft moves.

I thought it would be fun for everyone to post a side-by-side of your shaft angle at SetUp and your shaft angle at impact. If you have an iPhone 📱 you can use the Markup feature to grab a ruler and adjust the angle to line up with your shaft, then you can draw on that line. I will post...
  10. TrueMotionMatt

A little Wednesday Humor...a one stop solution, one fix for all, just doesn't work!

For those of you who keep preaching the same band aide for different ailments, (you know who you are😂😂😂), please watch this 👇 I Love 😍 the enthusiasm, let's just please let's add some caveats if you're unsure of your fix for someone. Examples available upon request!😉
  11. TrueMotionMatt

True Motion Golf New Player Journey - Obiareus

Today is an exciting day for us and for THPers, because I am going to take a new Player, Obiareus, and walk him through an abbreviated version of of our Online Academy. Why is it abbreviated? Because we haven't finished filming all of the awesome content, so he'll be getting custom videos from...
  12. TrueMotionMatt

How to SetUp your Camera 📱 🎥 to video your golf 🏌️‍♀️ swing

Can we get a stickie for this post? @Obiareus
  13. TrueMotionMatt

What did you work on this weekend golf swing wise? Any questions for us?

What are you all working on this weekend? Me, I’m trying to keep my structure & depth at the top (thus the pause) without getting stuck and to better use my right lower side and not slide as much.
  14. TrueMotionMatt

How to Video your Sw ing Properly!

Ok folks, if you haven’t already, head over to True Motion Golf and the THP Academy to see how to set up your 🎥 camera, because if you don’t do it correctly, you are wasting time trying to get any valuable feedback for you or from any coach. Here’s why 👇 I saw this from the AMG guys on...
  15. TrueMotionMatt

Here's a simple way to get better at golf! RIGHT NOW!

THPers, @TrueMotionTim Tim did a simple video of how you can improve your golf game, Right NOW! If you don't have time for a video (this probably doesn't apply to you😂) here's the cold hard Truth: STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE! Check it out 👇to see why. Close to 100% of beginners who see us, when we...
  16. TrueMotionMatt

MOI matched from OEMs...has anyone figured out a 'life-hack' to get a set made from the factory?

So, I'm a bit tired of buying sets of irons from Mizuno, taking them apart, adding/removing weight, and MOI matching. Does anyone know a "hack" to get very close to MOI matched set from the factory? That way, I could add a bit of lead tape and be done, or get the exact SW and it's good enough...
  17. TrueMotionMatt

PGA-Harding Park rough THP member exclusive 😂

If you guys are curious what the rough at Harding is like, here’s a little video of me a month ago at the par 4 6th hole. This isn’t fun golf and the guys out on the course right now are super human, especially those under par.
  18. TrueMotionMatt

Epon Personal 2s, not sure I can game these...too nice looking, and what are they worth?

So I bought these Epon Personal 2s new, never been hit heads, pre 'Rona, thinking I would build me a nice little set to look at when I play a round. But I'm too hard on my sticks to give these the respect they need. Wondering what a set of heads might bring? Or would I be better off building...
  19. TrueMotionMatt

Vote NOW for 'How we can Help?'

I edited the original thread to add a Poll, please respond everyone. If you didn't see it, it's here: 👇 https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-can-we-better-help-contest-ideas.8921389/
  20. TrueMotionMatt

Tour Striker Plane Mate is really good! 👊💪💪LINK to BUY!

We don't use many training aides when we teach, but we've had unprecedented success with the Tour Striker Plane Mate. in two weeks, we've sold one to every in studio lesson we've had, because every Player we put in one saw immediate and fantastic results. It's a great tool to help you get the...
Back