Search results for query: *

1. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

3h45 today 61% remaining I had less strokes today I'm thinking there must be something in the tag read that's using slightly more battery, shotscope reached out to me today and state that in gps track mode you should get 6-7 hours and in gps mode 8+ hours Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
  2. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Today's round was completed in 3h45m the watch battery was fully charged before the round and was on 51% once finishing I think I could get another round under 4hrs Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
  3. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I normally get round my Saturday comp in around 4.30hrs and I have 38% left, on my own I'm 3hrs with 49% remaining, Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
  4. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Can users post battery life and length of the round once finished playing Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
  5. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Yeah thinking that myself, it's advertised as 2+ rounds in gps/gps track mode im using around 60% in a 4 hour round my playing partner has around the same left me, Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
  6. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Has anyone had 2 rounds on a single charge mine seems to drain under 40% after a single round in gps/track mode Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
  7. C

If you could play Five Courses in Scotland...

Next time your in glasgow looking for a quick round give me a shout some nice courses not dotted around the city Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
  8. C

If you could play Five Courses in Scotland...

I'm a member at leven lovley course quite a test in the wind, especially the 5th into the wind were you use a driver for a 140y par 3 dunbarnie is a cracker too, Being in Scotland you would think it was quite easy to get on these courses, never seems to be the case, I'd add eyemouth barassie...
  9. C

Shot Scope

If you grip down a bit ss might miss shots the watch band has to be close to the sensor to get a read I found ss wouldnt pick up my green side chips as i grip down a lot Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
  10. C

What vehicle do you drive?

Nothing yet just passed my test on monday so looking for something cheap for my first car, insurance is expensive for that first year so nothing to fancy Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
  11. C

Best in home putting mats

Yip, mine done it after a couple of months I just run the Vacuum over it and it's fine Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
  12. C

Best in home putting mats

Gets easier once pointed in the correct direction [emoji23] Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
  13. C

How many hole in ones have you witnessed?

Iv witnessed one hio, I meet two guys on the 10th green and played the remainder as a 3 and on the par 3 12th he hit his first hio, the guy was over the moon cuddling me and his mate, calling me his lucky charm, was good to witness it, and I'm sure he talks about it all the time, Sent from my...
  14. C

Florida

Recived this in an email and thought it might be useful for some down that way https://centralfloridagolfcard.com/index.php?index_type=promo-detail&h=5186643 Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
  15. C

Do you use profanity on the golf course?

Yip every second word that comes out my mouth, it's a habit iv tried to change for years I'm worse than Tony beets Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
  16. C

Scotland/Ireland - Would You? Have You?

Yes royal troon, Barrassie, dundonald, and western gail's are right by the tracks, a couple of others as you go further down the coast Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
  17. C

Black Shoes with Shorts

Never that's as bad as sandals and socks Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
  18. C

Scotland/Ireland - Would You? Have You?

I'm blessed to have some of the best courses on the planet less than an hours drive from me, iv been really taking advantage recently and even some of the smaller cheaper courses are outstanding, I'd like to go to Ireland for a week and experience that at some point still doing my home tour tho...
  19. C

Arccos vs ShotScope v2

Both work well but arccos has the better stats and a nicer lay out, I do like shot scope and like the ease of use, pin collect is a good feature and far surpasses the arccos putting stats, I didn't find an issue with the watch it fit ok and didn't interfere, charging can be fiddly and takes ages...
  20. C

Favorite GPS / Stat App

I use arccos and 18 birdies, I have used 18 birdies for around 2 years I like the lay out, accuracy, ease of use and the basic stat collecting, iv have been using arccos for just under a year and for me is the better of the systems having used game golf live/pro (waste of time and money now) and...
Back