Search results for query: *

1. NTXNoodler

Contest: Pick the Winner of the 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf

Team paradise, speedzone driver, stiff flex, RH
  2. NTXNoodler

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

1. I currently use a Swissgear Brand bag for work and play! 2. I really need to looking into some wedges, $250 would help!!!!
  3. NTXNoodler

CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

I am interested in shaft performance and tech, be great to see what an upgrade in driver shaft could do!
  4. NTXNoodler

CONTEST FIVE WINNERS: Callaway Golf Bags from The Grandaddy

Deez or not water.....can I have a back up???
  5. NTXNoodler

My Club Champion Iron ...... Fitting?

Plano off park. It's near Preston road. It's the only cc down there, easy to find.
  6. NTXNoodler

Texas Wedge, When And Where Do You Use It

If the fringe is generally flat and short it's fair game, tight pins with not a lot of green to work with for a chip/flop. I use it quite a lot actually.
  7. NTXNoodler

My Club Champion Iron ...... Fitting?

Bobby Ennis in Plano did this for me as well, putter fitting, he liked where I was with my stroke and type of putter. While he did bend my putter 1 degree down he said fitting me into a new putter wasn't his recommendation. He said if I wanted to, look for some face balanced models I like at...
  8. NTXNoodler

CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

In, had Mizuno irons for years, interested in their woods.
  9. NTXNoodler

What vehicle do you drive?

10. NTXNoodler

Favorite GPS / Stat App

Did you already pay for it? $40 a year for me for really just handicap seems strong. All I really want are basics, handicap, putts per round, stuff like that.
  11. NTXNoodler

Could You Use This?

My problem has really never been aim, it's always been speed control so for me....hard pass dawg
  12. NTXNoodler

How many hole in ones have you witnessed?

Just 1, mine back in high school.
  13. NTXNoodler

Routers

Generally the same for me, recently replaced the Suddenlink trash with a Netgear wired router and am using it with orbi to broadcast all over house. Main hub is up stairs with 2 satellites at far corners opposite each other. We stream all our TV and have too many devices and works pretty good...
  14. NTXNoodler

Putter fitting, yay or nay?

Fair enough, not disagreeing with any of that. But you are also paying for a "fitting" and not a "golf lesson". So while I went for potentially a purchase I have never left clueless about what I am doing in my swing if that makes sense. There were some hidden tips and for me just knowing what...
  15. NTXNoodler

Are you bothered by a large ball mark?

From experience the mark @Trmpt98 uses is like the size of a clay pigeon. In all seriousness it doesn't bother me and if it's in the way I ask it to be moved or whatever. Recent went to a 1.5" marker for our Vegas trip gifts and I love the size, weight and finish of the copper.
  16. NTXNoodler

Most expensive round of golf

Most in total? I guess Cascata, a few years ago before the bundles with Rio it I think was $325 + cash for caddie at minimum $60.....drinks.....food....who knows. At least a $500 day but that course is awesome and you are treated so we'll.
  17. NTXNoodler

It does to a degree, to understand the type of stroke you have an what you are doing. Now did he "coach" me? Not a ton but added some things off hand that I took into regular practice and play.
  18. NTXNoodler

I had a great experience, Bobby Ennis in Plano is a great guy if anyone is looking around DFW. He fit me for my irons last year also.
  19. NTXNoodler

I ended up doing it....surprised I got no responses whatsoever originally. It was a great experience and I learned a lot. He actually thought my putter was a great fit for my stroke and if anything he said look for a certain type to same specs that feels good to me with adjustable weighting...
Back