Search results for query: *

1. Northerner

The 2023 MLB + Hot Stove & Offseason Thread

I don't know if I've ever seen so few fans at a post season MLB game than I am looking at at this Rays game.
  2. Northerner

Ryder Cup- Player you are bummed won’t be there

He should be on Prez Cup team next year though.
  3. Northerner

Oosthuizen isn't European.
  4. Northerner

Tour Event 2023 LIV Golf Chicago

Seems everyone forgot those tourney was on. Bryson is on fire.
  5. Northerner

The Official 2023 NFL Thread

The Vikings' offense isn't the same without Dalvin Cook. Justin Herbert is a working man's QB, too. He's really effective.
  6. Northerner

2023-2024 College Football Thread

Oregon coach now trying to rub Sanders' face in it. 😆
  7. Northerner

2023-2024 College Football Thread

Loving this Oregon game right now. Hoping they don't take their foot off the gas pedal and really run up the score on Sanders in the second half.
  8. Northerner

Your hometown team's Mt Rushmore

Kirby Puckett Kevin Garnett Fran Tarkenton Neal Brotten
  9. Northerner

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Mike Babcock out at CBJ.
  10. Northerner

Another golf course assault

To me it looks like the guys are buddies who got into a tussle. Obviously could be wrong about that, but that's possible. Also wouldn't doubt if alcohol was a factor here.
  11. Northerner

:unsure: I mentioned no race.
  12. Northerner

Interesting way of framing it. It's clear you haven't seen the demographics of violent crime stats lately. :LOL:
  13. Northerner

All of the LIV guys, but if I had to boil it down to one, Sergio.
  14. Northerner

Tennis

Djoko gets his revenge. Would have won last year too had he been allowed to play.
  15. Northerner

What is currently the worst sports franchise in the 4 major US leagues?

Gotta be franchise that has never won. Coyotes a good choice. Also would add: Jax Jags MN Timberwolves Timberwolves are just a HORRIBLE franchise. Worse than the Clippers.
  16. Northerner

Tennis

What exactly does not showing the flags of the participants of this tournament accomplish? Yep, it's 100% something a third grade BULLY would do. (y)
  17. Northerner

Tennis

Oh I forgot, the 3rd grade virtue signaling of not showing flags didn't just apply to Russians. I mean, they are cheering when Medvedev double faults. Our society has lost most of the class it may have once had.
  18. Northerner

Tennis

US Open "fans" are classless. What an embarrassment they are. Definitely rooting for the two Russians, but also don't mind seeing Djokovic stick it to this tournament who banned him for no reason, too.
  19. Northerner

Tennis

Shelton getting smoked by the GOAT. love it. (y) Now let's hope Medvedev wins.
Back