Search results for query: *

1. SoonerChris

FS: Oakley - Limited Edition Titleist Hat

PM me through the board for questions. Paypal is chrisacutler@sbcglobal.net FIRST TO PAYPAL GETS ANY ITEM Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ - $80 (Buy both for $95) Carbon Fiber Frame Blue Iridium Lenses Titanium Iridium Lenses Small scratches, can't see when wearing Titleist Cubic Limited Edition...
  2. SoonerChris

WTB: Bettinardi Oh Yeah! buckle

Looking for an Oh Yeah! Bettinardi buckle. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?
  3. SoonerChris

Bettinardi Customer Service RAVE!!!

So I sent Mr. Bettinardi an email asking about a particular buckle and got a response within one hour. Just AMAZED that I got an email response in ONE hour. I was hoping for a reply in a couple of days or a week. But ONE HOUR, amazing!!! See the transcript below. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE...
  4. SoonerChris

Need input on new wedges

Going to get some new wedges this year. What are everyone's thoughts on the the two above? KBS high rev or spinner shafts? And for what it's worth would it be advisable to get fit? What's the best fitter in OKC or Dallas? Really need help with my 110 yd. and in game. Forgot the two wedges I was...
  5. SoonerChris

Travis Mathew vs. Sligo Fit

Any input on whether or not their shirts fit similar. Since I won the Sligo bag from FairwayStyles.com I want to throw some more business their way and pickup a couple of Sligo shirts. Thanks!
  6. SoonerChris

FS: Tour Issue Taylormade & Bettinardi Accessories

All are SOLD. Thanks!
  7. SoonerChris

BIG PROPS to PlayersTowel

Wanted to give some MAJOR props to PlayersTowel. I started communicating with Patrick about towels for our Country Club's Member-Guest. We emailed back and forth, talked about pricing, and designs. The people at our CC on the tournament committee wanted a sample. So I contacted Patrick to see...
  8. SoonerChris

Taylormade Season Opener Bag

Found an early pic of the bag. What is everyone's thoughts? I think the green is a little off.
  9. SoonerChris

Golf in Destin, FL

Going on vacation in late May early June with the family and wanted to slip away for a half of a day and play. What the best course in the area?
  10. SoonerChris

Hello from Oklahoma

Hi all, been posting here for a couple of week and thought it was time to introduce myself. A little background about myself. I played high school golf many years ago and after high school had the chance to walk on at Arizona St. (long story). I live in a small town in Oklahoma and just...
  11. SoonerChris

Win a Trip to the Oven

Similular to the Kingdom experience, Nike is giving away a trip to the Oven, minus the driver. US Entry Canada Entry
  12. SoonerChris

IOmic Grips for Woods/Irons Reviews

For those of you playing Iomics in your woods/irons, what are your thoughts on them vs., say, NDMCs? How is the durability? Are they worth the extra cost?
  13. SoonerChris

Leupold GX-4 vs. Bushnell v2 Pro Slope

I have read all of the topics on the forum on these two range finders but wanted to hear everyones current thoughts on the two. So, what's everyone using? What are your thoughts?
  14. SoonerChris

Practice Ball for Shag Bag

Looking to get some ProV1s to fill the shag bag for practicing. What grade should I get? AAAA, AAA? Anyone have the inside track on some good deals?
Back