Search results for query: *

1. bobellis75

Phil Mickelson's Tweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. bobellis75

Practice Rounds on tour....

I'm debating going to the PGA in St. Louis this year (I'm in KC) to watch a practice round or two...I've never done it before, and it sounds fun. Anyone have any experience with practice rounds they can share? A girl I work with did this with her family last year at the US Open and she said they...
  3. bobellis75

Driver experiment - equipment guru opinions needed

Here's a question in relation to a driver experiment...I have posted about this in the "breaking 100" thread, but brief background is that I started playing golf again last year (around June 2017) after about a 13-ish year layoff. I wasn't getting the results I wanted with a stiff shaft, and I...
  4. bobellis75

Site for all-time golf stats?

As a stat geek with sports...curious if there is a site something like Baseball Reference, but for golf statistics where you can compare/sort and look at player's career stats, etc?
  5. bobellis75

Driver Question....

So as I've stated in some other thread here...I'm getting back into golf after many years away (had kids, didn't have time or money to blow).... So after playing a grand total of 2-3 rounds over about 14 year stretch...I'm back. Anyway - I have a Great Big Bertha II as a driver (a hand me down...
  6. bobellis75

Intro....

Hey guys - just wanted to say hello. Picking the game back up after roughly a 14 year hiatus....I had a daughter...and said goodbye to free time. :) I have played about 2-3 times in that timeframe, but anyway, now that she's too cool to hang with parents, I have a little more free time on my...
  7. bobellis75

Irons - should I upgrade....

I'm getting back into golf now that my daughter is a teen and wants nothing to do with me :) I have more spare time now.... Anyway - been hitting a lot and worked with a guy on my swing to kind of point out some bad habits and things to break...the good news is I'm not too far off from being...
Back