Search results for query: *

1. Beeez

Scotty Cameron putters

Pre ordered a 5.5 and it arrived the other day. Really nice putter and didn’t think I’d love the Pistolero Plus grip as much as I do. I was never too keen on the aluminum face on my previous Scotty 5w so this will be a familiar yet welcome upgrade. I’m glad this was finally released as I was...
  2. Beeez

GD Tour AD IZ

Anyone playing this shaft? What are your opinions? High launch low spin sounds like a nice combo and I’m considered one for a driver in stiff 63g. Is this an easy shaft to overpower for you? Any input would be awesome thanks.
  3. Beeez

WTB Futura X5 33”

Looking for a Futura X5 (not X5R) in 33” with the 20g weights. Anyone that has one they might be willing to part with feel free to reach out. Thanks
  4. Beeez

Titleist 105T Nippon shaft

Is anyone currently gaming these? Info isn’t too abundant but it seems to be a nice bridge between the Modus 105 and the 950GH. A little more tip rigidity and overall weight than the 950 with higher launch than the Modus 105. Any other info on these?
  5. Beeez

Modus Wedge shafts in X Stiff?

I always read that Modus wedge shafts only came in one flex. Saw on a retail site that they were being offered in both stiff and x stiff? Is this new or just a limited release type offering?
  6. Beeez

2018 Titleist Club 14 vs Club 7

Does anyone have any comparable info on these 2 bags? The 14 looks to me to be a little heftier and have a magnetic closure on the front pocket and of course a 14 way divider. Any other info on these bags? I like everything about the 14 except the 14 way divider.
  7. Beeez

Choosing a stated loft vs using hosel

I’m starting to grasp a little more about what to me can be a complex read when it comes to adjustable hosels. I still play an entire set that has regular hosels. My question is when purchasing say a driver... am I better off buying a head that has the stated loft I am interested in or is there...
  8. Beeez

Choosing Gap wedge length

I need to pick up a gap wedge to add to my set. AP2 pw comes in at 46*. I play my irons 1/2” short. Do you play your gap wedge the same length as your pitching wedge or shorter? (And why?)
  9. Beeez

Custom ordering Mizuno MP18’s

For those that have placed a custom order with Mizuno how do they go about obtaining a desired swingweight? I have been told by one place that they do not use tip weights and just use heads that have been separated by being slightly heavier and installing those to try as best they can to bring...
  10. Beeez

Shorten putter/change grip to maintain SW

Hello all. I am interested in shortening my Futura 5w from 33” to 32.5”. I am wondering if going with a lighter grip and replacing the Matador Midsize Grip 77g with a SS Pistol GTR Tour 65g will help level things out to maintain a similar swingweight. I don’t know what the current swingweight is...
  11. Beeez

Forgiveness and feel : MMC vs 718 AP2

I’ve read the various threads about these clubs. Can anyone comment as to which they feel will offer up the most forgiveness? MMC has tungsten in the two while AP2 has it in heel and toe. Most seem to say that the AP2 is a bit more clicky feeling. Any thoughts for those that are familiar with...
  12. Beeez

MMC stock Option swingweight

Does anyone that have the stock option Mizuno MMC with the Modus 120 stiff and the standard Golf Pride multicompound have a swingweight measurement?
  13. Beeez

Just picked up a Futura 5w

I combo’d some gift cards from Christmas and bit the bullet on a 33” 5w that I have been eyeing up for the last 6 months. Really pumped as it fits my eye and sets up very well and I liked the feel. Only wish was that it was 32.5” instead of 33” but otherwise I think it’s perfect. Anyone have...
  14. Beeez

2018 Pro V1/V1x changes?

Are there any anticipated changes coming to the Pro V1/x lines of ballers for 2018? Is the line usually updated each and every year?
  15. Beeez

Golf Ball compression chart

Is there an easy resource or chart where one can simply compare some of the top offerings from different golf ball manufacturers in terms of their compression rating? ...or at least listed in some order from softest to firmest etc...?
  16. Beeez

What should come with a new SC putter?

I'll be ordering a new Scotty Futura 5w in the next few days and just wanted to double check as to what should be in the box. Obvious headcover but anything else like a wrench or weights etc...? Thanks
  17. Beeez

Ascending mass shafts...purpose?

What's the main reason someone would buy a set of clubs with ascending mass shafts versus traditionally weighted shafts? It seems that most manufacturers have a shaft option like this now. Is there a performance difference or is it only feel? Any other insight into the ins and outs of ascending...
  18. Beeez

Forged stainless vs forged carbon steel

Hello all. I am still rocking a set of Titleist 704 CB forged stainless irons from ~2005. I do enjoy them but I will finally be upgrading them this year. Is there a major difference in the feel and performing of a forged stainless iron vs a forged carbon steel iron? I assume durability goes to...
  19. Beeez

Removing black SM6 finish

I have two brand new SM6 wedges in the black finish. I gave the first wedge a one hour soak in white vinegar and then hit it with a scotch brite pad. Each time the finish lightened. This evening I attempted to do the same with the other wedge and the same jug of vinegar. After multiple one hours...
  20. Beeez

Custom Vokey Wedges

Have to order some new wedges. I'm usually 1/2" short 2 degrees flat. In placing this order direct to Titleist do they adjust for swingweight automatically since the club is being requested from them shorter?
Back