Search results for query: *

1. BMiller813

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

Dont really get burned out from playing but more so playing in bad weather. Played 54 holes in 1 day last year and was focused the whole time surprisingly. I get tired of 40 degrees and windy come November
  2. BMiller813

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Taylormade r580 3 Wood. Roughly 20 years old. I just look at it sitting in my bag wishing i could hit it
  3. BMiller813

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Can we agree on ranger yet?
  4. BMiller813

Which 1/2 ton would you recommend?

I have a Silverado. It will probably be my last Chevy truck. Constant issues with electronics and cheap parts that go bad. Noting hugely major but just causes headaches every 6 months or so. If I were to get a new truck it would be a Toyota but I wish they would bring back the V8.
  5. BMiller813

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Fun surprise event for the forum. Too much short hate on @MWard. As a fellow height disadvantaged person, i am taking notes and making a list of shins to kick should i see any of you in the future
  6. BMiller813

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

My word what a fall. 12th to 35th. Went with mostly LIV guys. D*mn you Greg Norman
  7. BMiller813

What did you shoot today?

The wind was fierce with gusts up to 50mph and 30mph sustained. Had to hit a 4 iron into a 155yrd par 3 and still was a bit short. 47-43 for a hard fought 90. Driver had a mind of its own.
  8. BMiller813

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Powerman 5000 says When Worlds Collide is the pick
  9. BMiller813

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

My hidden talent is picking the last place golfer at each event
  10. BMiller813

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Congrats everyone. Cant wait to follow along to this one.
  11. BMiller813

Leftover Pizza, hot or cold?

1 topping and plain cheese I go cold. More than 1 topping and its getting toaster ovened
  12. BMiller813

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

Fitzpatrick so next years dinner would be beans on toast
  13. BMiller813

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

By the time you're done reading this sentence, I've already hit 3 shots. Play faster
  14. BMiller813

The Mizuno Pro Azalea Irons

anyone or 7 of you want to split a set? even the box looks too nice to open
  15. BMiller813

You Have $10

Covfefe-2 Water-2 Pimento -1.50 Chicken biscuit-2 Georgia peach ice cream sam -2.50 If i had stopped reading at the $10 it would have been 2 waters
  16. BMiller813

The Pets Thread

New pup. Wanted to get settled into the new house before getting a pup. The 14 year old chihuahua is thrilled:LOL:
Back